Teacher Jobs in Thinklance
Thinklance is hiring aspirants for the role of Teacher with experience of 0 – 1 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Teacher Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Teacher Jobs posted by Thinklance.
The Thinklance has notified the Teacher Jobs Vacancy on 5/29/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Teacher Jobs in Bangalore.
Teacher Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Teacher Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Teacher at Thinklance along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Thinklance Teacher Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Thinklance Teacher Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Thinklance
Job Role: Teacher
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 5/29/2021
Last Date: 6/13/2021
No of openings: 10
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 2000 – Rs. 6000
Selection Process: Interview
Thinklance Infotech Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 22 April 2019. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Ernakulam. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 1,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 75,000. It is inolved in Other computer related activities [for example maintenance of websites of other firms/ creation of multimedia presentations for other firms etc.]
Thinklance Infotech Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on N/A.
Directors of Thinklance Infotech Private Limited are Arjun Palackal, Abhinanth, Nidhin Thippalloor Valsaraj and Sreejith Karimaniputhenveedu.
Description of the Teacher Vacancy
We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
Skills Required For Teacher Vacancy
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
Teacher Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
How to apply for Teacher Jobs in Bangalore, Thinklance?
- If you believe Thinklance Teacher Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., apna.co.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Teacher.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.