Teacher Jobs in Hemanth Enterprises
Hemanth Enterprises is hiring aspirants for the role of Teacher with experience of 0 – 1 years for Hyderabad location. Aspirants, who are looking for Teacher Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Hyderabad Teacher Jobs posted by Hemanth Enterprises.
The Hemanth Enterprises has notified the Teacher Jobs Vacancy on 5/28/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Teacher Jobs in Hyderabad.
Teacher Jobs in Hyderabad
Successful candidates for Teacher Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Teacher at Hemanth Enterprises along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Hyderabad and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Hemanth Enterprises Teacher Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Hemanth Enterprises Teacher Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Hemanth Enterprises
Job Role: Teacher
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 5/28/2021
Last Date: 6/13/2021
No of openings: 2
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 8000 – Rs. 10000
Selection Process: Interview
About Hemanth Enterprises
We are proud to introduce ourselves as one of the famous dealers of tiles and sanitary-ware in Hyderabad. Our firm has been successfully involved in this field for the past 55 years. We deal with products like tiles ( wall and floor ), sanitary ware, faucets, taps, bathroom accessories and geysers etc.
Hemant Enterprises, mainly intends to become a top market leader in this field by attaining utmost customer satisfaction. Our firm is an authorised dealer for bathroom accessories, Hind-ware, Jaguar, Grohe, bathroom fittings and Nitco tiles.
Description of the Teacher Vacancy
We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
Skills Required For Teacher Vacancy
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
Teacher Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
How to apply for Teacher Jobs in Hyderabad, Hemanth Enterprises?
- If you believe Hemanth Enterprises Teacher Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., hemantenterprises.org.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Teacher.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.