Teacher Jobs in Euroschool Wakad
Euroschool Wakad is hiring aspirants for the role of Teacher with experience of 2 – 7 years for Pune location. Aspirants, who are looking for Teacher Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Pune Teacher Jobs posted by Euroschool Wakad.
The Euroschool Wakad has notified the Teacher Jobs Vacancy on 6/8/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Teacher Jobs in Pune.
Teacher Jobs in Pune
Successful candidates for Teacher Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Teacher at Euroschool Wakad along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Pune and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Euroschool Wakad Teacher Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Euroschool Wakad Teacher Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Euroschool Wakad
Job Role: Teacher
Job Location: Pune
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/8/2021
Last Date: 6/23/2021
No of openings: 5
Experience Required: 2 – 7 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 20000 – Rs. 24000
Selection Process: Interview
About Euroschool Wakad
An extension of the thought and market leadership that EuroKids established in the domain of early childhood education, EuroSchool takes forward the legacy of contemporary education delivered with exemplary dedication, excellent infrastructure, high levels of safety and Balanced Schooling.
EuroKids International, India’s leading Early Childhood Care & Education Company encompasses of Pre-Schools, DayCare, K-12 schools and Online Teacher Training platform – EuroVarsity. Our endeavor is to recognise the capabilities of children and work towards providing them with an environment that will facilitate their holistic development. We understand what a child needs and help them map out their path to a successful tomorrow.
Description of the Teacher Vacancy
We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
Skills Required For Teacher Vacancy
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
Teacher Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
How to apply for Teacher Jobs in Pune, Euroschool Wakad?
- If you believe Euroschool Wakad Teacher Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., euroschoolindia.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Teacher.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.