Tailor Jobs in Sandeep Tailor Sirsa
Sandeep Tailor is accepting applications for 1 Tailor vacancies at Sirsa Location. Candidates who have completed 10th and have required skill set can apply for these Tailor Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 09/20/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Tailor Job Openings in Sirsa like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Tailor Jobs in Sirsa
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Sandeep Tailor is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Tailor. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Talor jobs in Sirsa via freshersworld.com. When it comes to Tailor Jobs in Sirsa for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Sandeep Tailor, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Sandeep Tailor Tailoring Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Sandeep Tailor
Job Role: Tailor
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs .8634 – Rs. 23000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 10/20/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Tailor Job Description
We are looking to hire a highly-skilled tailor to construct, alter, modify, and repair garments for our customers. The tailor’s responsibilities include restyling old or outdated garments based on customers’ specifications, sewing zippers, buttons, hooks and eyes, or snap fasteners onto garments as needed, and assisting customers in selecting suitable fabric. You should also be able to prepare completed garments for pick-up by ironing out creases and removing chalk marks.
To be successful as a tailor, you should be detail-oriented and knowledgeable of clothing design and construction. Ultimately, an exceptional tailor should demonstrate excellent communication, time management, sewing, and problem-solving skills to ensure that customers are satisfied with the tailoring services provided
About Sandeep Tailor
Sandeep Tailors – Retailer of tailoring service, shirts & safari suits in Chandigarh.
Required Skills for Tailor job
- Proven experience working as a tailor.
- Sound knowledge of fabrics as well as clothing design and construction.
- The ability to use a sewing machine.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Outstanding sewing skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
Tailor Roles & Responsibilities
- Discussing design, alteration, or repair requirements with customers to ensure that their specifications are met.
- Taking customers’ measurements using a tape measure.
- Accurately recording customers’ measurements, instructions, and preferences.
- Attaching labels to customers’ garments to prevent any errors.
- Modifying garments according to customer instructions, which includes tapering pant legs, lining sheer garments, removing pockets, and adding padding.
- Altering garments to improve comfort and fit, which includes shortening sleeves or straps, narrowing lapels, as well as taking in or letting out seams.
- Repairing customers’ garments, which includes patching or sewing tears and holes.
- Constructing garments for customers based on their design ideas, specifications, and preferences.
- Providing customers with cost estimates for the construction of customized garments.
How to apply for Tailoring jobs in Sirsa Sandeep Tailor?
- Visit official website of Sandeep Tailor i.e., freshersworld.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Tailor post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.