System Security Jobs in BCD Meetings & Events
BCD Meetings & Events System Security Careers: BCD Meetings & Events is currently looking to recruit System Security to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the System Security job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Admin jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 1 – 4 years experience. BCD Meetings & Events is offering Rs. 18000 – Rs. 36000 for the position of System Security. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for BCD Meetings & Events System Security Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website bcdme.com.
About BCD Meetings & Events
Elevating experiences. Its why we exist. At BCD Meetings & Events, we work with you to create moments that elevate, motivate, celebrate and inspire. As a world-leader in experience design and execution, we use our global network, vast connections and buying power and combine it with our relentless passion, our unmatched knowledge and our wild imagination. The resultExperiences that are memorable. Tangible. Surprising. Stressless. Beautiful. And perfectly suited for your organizations needs and strategic intent. We are BCD M&E. Let us unleash the power of the human experience for you.
Complete Details of the BCD Meetings & Events Admin Jobs
|Company Name||BCD Meetings & Events|
|Job Role||System Security|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||1 – 4 years|
|Salary||Rs. 18000 – Rs. 36000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
System Security Job Description
The Analyst II will support and enforce security controls in alignment with the established Security policies, guidelines and leading best practices. The Analyst II will also be aware of business needs and will work to maintain presence of security controls throughout the BCD Travel operating environment.
Required Skills for System Security job
- Study and understand the core functions and services that are provided by the business.
- Be familiar with the security requirements and controls needed to maintain the business operations.
- Translate business requirements into actionable security tasks.
- Assess gaps and develop remediation plans
- Integrate and implement security requirements into business requirements.
- Continually evaluate effectiveness to achieve business objectives.
System Security Roles & Responsibilities
- Review and understand the security policies, procedures and standards
- Assist with communication, implementation and analysis of compliance to security policies, standards and procedures
- Assess and communicate security control strengths and opportunities with relevant stakeholders
- Identify, classify and respond to threats using industry leading practices and in accordance with data classification
- Develop, implement and report metrics to monitor use of information management investments and secure operations.
Steps to apply for System Security Vacancy
- Visit the official site of BCD Meetings & Events @ bcdme.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the System Security job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the System Security job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.