System Engineer Jobs in Flipkart Internet Private Limited
Flipkart Internet Private Limited System Engineer Careers: Flipkart Internet Private Limited is currently looking to recruit System Engineer to work on a Full Time basis in Haringhata. Interested & eligible candidates can check the System Engineer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization from a recognized university.
System Admin jobs in Haringhata
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 5 – 6 years experience. Flipkart Internet Private Limited is offering Good Package for the position of System Engineer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Flipkart Internet Private Limited System Engineer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website flipkart.com.
About Flipkart Internet Private Limited
Flipkart was founded in October 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. It is one of India’s leading E-commerce marketplaces and is headquartered in Bengaluru. The company initially started as an online bookstore. Later, it also started selling other items such as movies and mobile phones. Now the company offers more than 80 million products spread across more than 80 categories. It has the capacity to delivery eight million shipments per month. Flipkart Group raised an additional US$ 1.2 billion from Walmart-led investor group in July 2020. Its valuation has reached US$ 24.9 billion post equity round. Flipkart has pledged to completely transition to electric vehicles (EVs) by 2030 across its E-commerce value chain by partnering with Climate Group’s global electric mobility initiative, EV100.
Complete Details of the Flipkart Internet Private Limited System Admin Jobs
|Company Name||Flipkart Internet Private Limited|
|Job Role||System Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||5 – 6 years|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
System Engineer Job Description
System Engineer will be part of the IT Infra operation team that provides deployment & support for systems, services, and requirements in Flipkart locations. The IT Infrastructure team is also responsible for managing heterogeneous environments & generating metrics related to system performance, capacity, availability, failure rates, etc. Specific experience with Linux & Windows Operating Systems is a must with strong technical orientation & creativity in problem-solving.
Required Skills for System Engineer job
- Should have basic storage management knowledge for troubleshooting the storage issues with OEM support.
- Should have working knowledge of VMWare Vsphere for supporting day to day operations including platform upgradation, VM creation, deletion, backup, cloning etc.
- Should have working knowledge on Windows server OS and any one flavour of Linux.
- Should have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have good coordination skills. – Review entire environment and execute initiatives to reduce failures, defects and improving overall performance
- Effectively communicate with peers and managers regarding system issues & participate in 24×7 on-call.
- Manage equipment tracking and inventory
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks in a dynamic environment, with tight deadlines concurrently.
- Ability to use problem-solving techniques such as root cause analysis to resolve issues.
System Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
Should have physical server management knowledge including deployment and troubleshooting. Should have basic storage management knowledge for troubleshooting the storage issues with OEM support. Should have working knowledge of VMWare Vsphere for supporting day to day operations including platform upgradation, VM creation, deletion, backup, cloning etc.
Steps to apply for System Engineer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Flipkart Internet Private Limited @ flipkart.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the System Engineer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the System Engineer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.