System Analyst Jobs in Mumbai
QSFT India Private Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of System Analyst. Notice regarding the Software Programming vacancy in Mumbai location was published by the company on 6/14/2021. The work experience required for this System Analyst position is 3 – 8 years.
QSFT India Private Limited Software Programming Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Software Programming jobs in Mumbai, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this System Analyst Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Mumbai are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at QSFT India Private Limited official website; www.quest.com
About QSFT India Private Limited
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
Complete Details of the QSFT India Private Limited System Analyst Jobs
|Company||QSFT India Private Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3 – 8 years|
Important Details to Apply for Software Programming jobs in Mumbai QSFT India Private Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Mumbai for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Software Programming Jobs in Mumbai. If you are interested in applying for these latest Mumbai jobs at QSFT India Private Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : www.quest.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Specified
System Analyst Job Description
The Sr. Security Analyst, reporting to the Security Operations Team Lead, The role will cover involvement in activities across the core skill sets of Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting, Incident Response and mitigation, as well as project support work, providing input to technology teams and business units as a security subject matter expert. Day-to-day activities will include (but not be limited to) the following: This position will require shift work and on call alert for weekends. They should be available when the SOC has a critical or high alert.
System Analyst Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement and administer security tools such as Defender ATP, Qualsys , MS Sentinel
- Interface with business and IT teams globally to gather requirements, design, and implement security solutions in an agile manner
- Conduct network and system vulnerability scans
- Monitor networks and systems for security breaches using tools that detect intrusions and anomalous system behavior
- Respond to security events, investigate security breaches, determine root cause, and implement mitigation
- Perform data analysis related to security tool logs and events
- Develop and document standard operating procedures
- Develop information security operations metrics and reports
- Automate tasks related to security tools and processes
- Document network and data-flow diagrams, processes for technical and non-technical audience
- Participate in shift rotation with other team members as well as periodic off-hours maintenance / support work
Required Skills for System Analyst job
- 3-5 years in security operations as a SOC Analyst, or Jr. Security Engineer
- Strong understanding of network, operating system, database, and application security
- Industry recognized InfoSec certification such as CISSP and Ethical Hacking (CEH)
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent data analysis skills. Experience in automating data analysis for reporting and security dashboards would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Powershell, Go, Ruby, Python programming
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work with global teams spanning several time zones
How to apply for Software Programming jobs in Mumbai QSFT India Private Limited?
- Visit official website of QSFT India Private Limited i.e., www.quest.com
- Go to QSFT India Private Limited Careers Page
- Click on the System Analyst post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.