System Analyst Jobs in Manvision Technologies Private Limited
Manvision Technologies Private Limited System Analyst Careers: Manvision Technologies Private Limited is currently looking to recruit System Analyst to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the System Analyst job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Software Programmer jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 3 – 5 years experience. Manvision Technologies Private Limited is offering Rs. 25000 – Rs. 46000 for the position of System Analyst. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Manvision Technologies Private Limited System Analyst Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website naukri.com.
About Manvision Technologies Private Limited
Manvision is a Global IT Staffing and Recruitment company. We place both Contractors and Permanents on very attractive terms. We are an IT company promoted by senior professionals that have spent several years in IT Products.
Complete Details of the Manvision Technologies Private Limited Software Programmer Jobs
|Company Name||Manvision Technologies Private Limited|
|Job Role||System Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||3 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs. 25000 – Rs. 46000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
System Analyst Job Description
- Perform data validation, data manipulations , data cleansing and data extraction
- Convert the data into MPF’S to feed into the actuarial software
- Perform Actuarial data analyst duties
- Experience in working on traditional and pension products
Required Skills for System Analyst job
- Knowledge of various domains in Actuarial –Reporting bases like solvency 2, IFRS 17
- 3-5 years of experience in analyzing actuarial data
- Bachelor’s degree in Maths/Statistics/Actuarial
System Analyst Roles & Responsibilities
Systems analysts analyse how well software, hardware and the wider IT system fit the business needs of their employer or of a client. They write requirements for new systems and may also help implement them and monitor their effectiveness. Typical responsibilities of the job include: examining current systems.
Steps to apply for System Analyst Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Manvision Technologies Private Limited @ naukri.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the System Analyst job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the System Analyst job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.