System Analyst Jobs in Applied Materials
Applied Materials System Analyst Careers: Applied Materials is currently looking to recruit System Analyst to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the System Analyst job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Post Graduation from a recognized university.
Software Programmer jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 4 – 7 Years experience. Applied Materials is offering Good Package for the position of System Analyst. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Applied Materials System Analyst Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website www.appliedmaterials.com.
About Applied Materials
Applied Materials (Nasdaq: AMAT), the world’s largest supplier of products and services to the global semiconductor industry, is one of the leading information infrastructure providers.As a core information infrastructure company, Applied Materials innovates and commercializes the processing and manufacturing technology that helps semiconductor manufacturers produce the world’s most advanced chips.To support customers around the world, Applied Materials employs approximately 12,000 people in over 65 locations throughout China; Europe and Israel; India, Malaysia and Singapore; Japan; Korea; Taiwan; and the United States.
Complete Details of the Applied Materials Software Programmer Jobs
|Company Name||Applied Materials|
|Job Role||System Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||4 – 7 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduation|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
System Analyst Job Description
- Design of Linux based servers for various projects to be deployed at customer locations.
- Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs.
- Engineering of systems related to the deployments in tight air-gap customer sites without any connectivity and network access.
- Cloud and traditional application architecture design, planning, assessment, and remediation around monitoring, operations, backups, logging, security, administration, disaster recovery, high availability, configuration management, automation, performance, capacity planning, etc.
- Provide system design and solutions for the applications and clusters implementing containerization platform like RedHat Openshift, Azure Kubernetes Services.
- Troubleshoot issues and identify bottlenecks with the systems hosting containerization platforms.
- Quickly troubleshoot and identify issues related to IO, Memory, CPU based on the symtoms reported by the applications and logs analysis.
- Participate in Client application and architecture planning and development processes (both continuous and project based)
- Perform ongoing system and cloud related administration tasks
- Perform system and application log review and analysis in the context of operations and security
- Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service.
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments.
- Troubleshooting, Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions.
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning.
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers, workstations, and network hardware
- Create and modify scripts or applications to perform deployment and automation tasks.
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment.
- Implement standards related to security and stability.
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
Required Skills for System Analyst job
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, etc.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of KVM Hypervisor, VMWare on RHEL and CentOS.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of various server hardware from vendors like Dell, HP and Cisco.
- Azure & AWS Cloud platform design and administration (compute, storage, DB, migration, network & content delivery services, etc.)
- Hands on experience with MySQL and/or MariaDB, ClickHouse distributed database, SOLR.
- Familiarity with RAID and SAN management and concepts
- Expert in Shell and Python scripting.
- Solid knowledge and implementation of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, LDAP, SMTP and SNMP.
- Knowledge of BoKs, Active Directory security system s will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of containerization platforms like RedHat Openshift, Azure Kubernetes Services will be an advantage.
- Additional Linux certifications (RHCT, RHCE and LPIC) will be considered an advantage
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
System Analyst Roles & Responsibilities
- Serve as partner with a sub-group within function or BU, or with a smaller country/site
- provides support services to GIS customers for IT infrastructure function. Adheres to service management processes and procedures to meet customer service level agreements and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Anayzes, schedules and carries out updates to the IT infrastructure which includes patching, upgrades and regular scheduled maintenance.
- Executes complex changes while following standard operating procedures and change management policies.
- completes root cause analysis of outages or incident trends. Recommends preventative actions.
- Responsible for handling escalations for incidents,outages for IT infrastructure function.
Steps to apply for System Analyst Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Applied Materials @ www.appliedmaterials.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the System Analyst job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the System Analyst job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.