System Administrator Jobs in Western Digital
Western Digital is hiring aspirants for the role of System Administrator with experience of 2 – 3 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Admin Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Admin Jobs posted by Western Digital.
The Western Digital has notified the Admin Jobs Vacancy on 7/18/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Admin Jobs in Bangalore.
Admin Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Admin Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of System Administrator at Western Digital along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Western Digital Admin Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Western Digital Admin Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Western Digital
Job Role: System Administrator
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/18/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: 1
Experience Required: 2 – 3 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 50000 – Rs. 60000
Selection Process: Interview
About Western Digital
Western Digital is driving the innovation needed to help customers capture, preserve, access and transform an ever-increasing diversity of data. Our solutions are at the heart of breakthrough discoveries, and enable the flow of information that leads to smarter decisions and deeper connections. We create environments for data to thrive so people, relationships and experiences thrive. #LetDataThrive
Description of the System Administrator Vacancy
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or relevant working experience in IT field
- 2-3 years experience in Linux systems administration
- Scripting skills; Bash and/or Perl
- Familiar with TCP/IP
- Experience in AWS
- Experience writing infrastructure automation in Ansible, Terraform and/or Cloud Formation
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong troubleshooting skills with an appetite to learn new things
- Fluency in English
Skills Required For System Administrator Vacancy
- Certification in Kubernetes
- Certification in one of the following Cloud Providers; AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience with monitoring/alerting packages such as Prometheus Grafana
- Experience with CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins, GIT, Artifactory, Spinnaker
- Software development skills; Python, Java, Go, Node.js, React
- Familiar with big data, data analytics machine learning theories
- Familiar with Kafka, Elastic and Spark data services solutions
System Administrator Roles & Responsibilities
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
How to apply for Admin Jobs in Bangalore, Western Digital?
- If you believe Western Digital Admin Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., westerndigital.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for System Administrator.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.