System Administrator Jobs in Telamon HR Solutions
Telamon HR Solutions System Administrator Careers: Telamon HR Solutions is currently looking to recruit System Administrator to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the System Administrator job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Admin jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 3 – 6 years experience. Telamon HR Solutions is offering Rs. 50000 – Rs. 60000 for the position of System Administrator. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Telamon HR Solutions System Administrator Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website telamonhr.co.in.
About Telamon HR Solutions
The current global business scenario is exciting as well as challenging. Success of organizations in such a complex environment is determined by its Strategy and execution. The efficiency with which the strategy is implemented depends on the talent the organization attracts and their belief in the strategy. Telamon proposes to partner its client organizations as they incept, grow and transform into adept, lean and agile organizations by offering complete HR Solutions to acquire the right talent and align the talent to the organization’s strategy. Telamon aims at leveraging technology, processes and human talent towards offering superior and customized solutions to its clients.
Complete Details of the Telamon HR Solutions Admin Jobs
|Company Name||Telamon HR Solutions|
|Job Role||System Administrator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||3 – 6 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 60000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
System Administrator Job Description
- Resolve customer’s issues – telephone/ email /zoom
- 3+ yrs experience in Enterprise Tech support
- Fluent written & verbal communication skills in English
- Exp in Virtualization & Cloud computing preferred
- Certifications (VCP, MCSE, RHCE etc)
Required Skills for System Administrator job
- Problem-Solving and Administration.
- Automation and Scripting.
- Security and Monitoring.
- Account Access Management.
- IoT/Mobile Device Management.
- Scripting Languages.
System Administrator Roles & Responsibilities
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
Steps to apply for System Administrator Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Telamon HR Solutions @ telamonhr.co.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the System Administrator job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the System Administrator job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.