System Administrator Jobs in Pune
Oracle India Private Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of System Administrator. Notice regarding the Software Developer vacancy in Pune location was published by the company on 9/28/2021. The work experience required for this System Administrator position is 5 – 10 years.
Oracle India Private Limited Software Developer Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Software Developer jobs in Pune, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this System Administrator Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Pune are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Oracle India Private Limited official website; oracle.com
About Oracle India Private Limited
At Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world’s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential.
Complete Details of the Oracle India Private Limited System Administrator Jobs
|Company||Oracle India Private Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5 – 10 years|
|Salary||Rs. 125000 – Rs. 250000|
Important Details to Apply for Software Developer jobs in Pune Oracle India Private Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Pune for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Software Developer Jobs in Pune. If you are interested in applying for these latest Pune jobs at Oracle India Private Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : oracle.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
System Administrator Job Description
- Define, design, and implement network communications and solutions within a fast-paced, leading edge database/applications company.
- Perform performance trend analysis and manage the server/network capacity. Propose client configuration and implement technical solutions to enhance and/or troubleshoot the system. Work with others to define, coordinate vendor purchase needs. Responsible for support documentation as well.
- Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. BS in Computer Science or related field.
System Administrator Roles & Responsibilities
- Technical proficiency in Oracle Middleware components and operation knowledge on Linux in cloud platform.
- Must be having hands on experience in JAVA/J2EE development.
- Must be having hands on experience in implementation using REST API.
- Must be having hands on experience on any LDAP sever like (IDCS, Active directory).
- Knowledge of JSON Web Token and OAuth 2.0 for authentication is added advantage.
- Weblogic Administration: Expert knowledge of configuration, installation, deployments and performance tuning.. Should be able to troubleshoot independently any issues in weblogic installation, configuration and production instance. Should have excellent knowledge of security patches.
- Very good working knowledge of Kubernetes and container based deployments. Should have working knowledge of automated deployments.
- Hands-on knowledge on supporting workflow based enterprise systems
- Good knowledge of configuration, installation and support of ORMB(Oracle Revenue Management and Billing Product) and BIP/OBIEE reporting application and administration knowledge in IDCS(Oracle Identity Cloud Service)
Required Skills for System Administrator job
- Good Oracle Database knowledge
- Good Hands on knowledge on Chef scripts and any Devops tools and linuc scripting.
- Basic Networking knowledge and experience in using Load Balance tools.
- Should be ready for 24×5 shift rotation and weekend support
- Will be an added advantage if the candidate has supported any enterprise applications on a cloud platform.
- Should hold experience in supporting Production environments and be able to scale up to manage support of cloud services for a product end to end from customer onboarding to production support.
- Should be able to guide others in the team on resolution of critical incidents.
How to apply for Software Developer jobs in Pune Oracle India Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Oracle India Private Limited i.e., oracle.com
- Go to Oracle India Private Limited Careers Page
- Click on the System Administrator post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.