System Administrator Jobs in O A Compserve Private Limited
O A Compserve Private Limited System Administrator Careers: O A Compserve Private Limited is currently looking to recruit System Administrator to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the System Administrator job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
IT Hardware jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 3 years experience. O A Compserve Private Limited is offering Rs. 44000 – Rs. 66000 for the position of System Administrator. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for O A Compserve Private Limited System Administrator Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website oacplgroup.com.
About O A Compserve Private Limited
Our dream is to become an omni-channel, multi-dimensional service provider in the IT world. Through industry oriented solutions and next gen technologies
Complete Details of the O A Compserve Private Limited IT Hardware Jobs
|Company Name||O A Compserve Private Limited|
|Job Role||System Administrator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 3 years|
|Salary||Rs. 44000 – Rs. 66000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
System Administrator Job Description
System administrators (or sysadmin or systems administrator) are responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and servers. … System administrators also actively resolve problems and issues with computer and server systems to limit work disruptions within the company.
Required Skills for System Administrator job
- Problem-Solving and Administration. Network admins have two main jobs: Solving problems, and anticipating problems before they happen.
- Automation and Scripting. .
- Security and Monitoring.
System Administrator Roles & Responsibilities
- User administration (setup and maintaining account)
- Maintaining system.
- Verify that peripherals are working properly.
- Quickly arrange repair for hardware in occasion of hardware failure.
- Monitor system performance.
- Create file systems.
- Install software.
- Create a backup and recover policy.
Steps to apply for System Administrator Vacancy
- Visit the official site of O A Compserve Private Limited @ oacplgroup.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the System Administrator job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the System Administrator job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.