System Administrator Jobs in IBM
IBM System Administrator Careers: IBM is currently looking to recruit System Administrator to work on a Full Time basis in Mumbai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the System Administrator job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Admin jobs in Mumbai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 6 – 7 years experience. IBM is offering Rs. 50000 – Rs. 80000 for the position of System Administrator. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for IBM System Administrator Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website ibm.com.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Complete Details of the IBM Admin Jobs
|Job Role||System Administrator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||6 – 7 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 80000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
System Administrator Job Description
As an Infrastructure Specialist – WebSphere (WAS) Professional, you are responsible for crafting, running and monitoring the infrastructure to support WebSphere servers. If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there s no limit to what you can accomplish here
Required Skills for System Administrator job
- Minimum 6 – 7 years of shown experience with IT infrastructure
- Proven knowledge at configuration of WebSphere V8.5.5 and V9 including backup-config and restore-config profiles
- Working knowledge and take initiative in WebSphere V8.5.5 and V9 implementation, support, Workload Management and Performance Tuning
- Proficient to lead and drive third parties to the quick resolution of change. Exposure to infrastructure technologies
- Experience in WebSphere performance monitoring/tuning and optimization/capacity planning
- Validated expertise in Level 3/4 Support Experience in fixing with at least one of middleware or reciprocal development platform and support other team members.
System Administrator Roles & Responsibilities
- Involved in IBM WebSphere Application server V8.5.5 and V9 installation, configuration and management
- Considerable initiative and discernment relative to problem determination / resolution and telephone etiquette
- Interpret documentation and craft handbook and maintain technical documents; The ability to implement customer requested changes
- Implement Clustering mechanism to reduce the administrative tasks
- Work on Client-Server architecture for one-to-one and one to many connections
Steps to apply for System Administrator Vacancy
- Visit the official site of IBM @ ibm.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the System Administrator job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the System Administrator job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.