System Administrator Jobs in Aforeserve.com Limited Noida
Aforeserve.com Limited is accepting applications for Various System Administrator vacancies at Noida Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these IT Hardware Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 7/19/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this System Administrator Job Openings in Noida like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
IT Hardware Jobs in Noida
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 3 – 8 years. Aforeserve.com Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as System Administrator. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these IT Hardware jobs in Noida via aforeserve.co.in. When it comes to System Administrator Jobs in Noida for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Aforeserve.com Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Aforeserve.com Limited IT Hardware Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Aforeserve.com Limited
Job Role: System Administrator
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 3 – 8 years
Salary: Rs. 8000 – Rs. 40000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
System Administrator Job Description
Installation, Configuration and Management of Linux Server in RHEL 6 & 7.L2 and L3 support for Linux environment and running client critical applications
About Aforeserve.com Limited
Aforeserve is an integrated service management and support company offering comprehensive and standardized life cycle services for the full spectrum of Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) products, including notebooks, desktops and servers, computer peripherals, surge protection and power conditioning units and mobility devices, as well as for a range of non IT automated systems such as self-service kiosks, POS ( point of sale ) terminals, ATMs and satellite communication systems
Required Skills for System Administrator job
- Troubleshooting using Zimbra log files
- Mailbox migration from Zimbra to exchange and exchange to Zimbra.
- Troubleshooting using Zimbra log files.
- Managing Symantec, MacAfee Messaging gateway for Zimbra and Exchange Server.
- Setup, configuring and management of Zimbra Servers infrastructure.
- Zimbra Multi node and single node mail servers (installation, migration, replication, backup, restore, monitoring, Managing).
- Creation and deletion of Zimbra Email account as per requirements
- Performing Zimbra Multi Node and single Done Server upgradation.
- Monitoring server load, CPU utilization, Memory Status and Zimbra Mailq through third party monitoring tools Nagios and Grafana.
System Administrator Roles & Responsibilities
Local and Remote administering of servers, routers and networks using Telnet, ssh and VNC.
• Maintaining Remedy environments used for the ticketing system.
• Upgrading kernel to fix vulnerabilities like Meltdown, Spectre in Redhat, CentOS servers
• Installing, Configuring, Troubleshooting Samba for file sharing related issues, NFS, Apache services in RHEL 6.9 / CentOS 7.
• Performing Backups, Monitoring System Performance
• Building Linux servers by using VMware ESXi 4.0.
• Managing Logical Volumes (LVM)
• Sound experience on Red Hat Linux Enterprise edition/Solaris / Oracle Linux with excellent Troubleshooting skills in a heterogeneous environment.
• Building and managing high throughput database servers on Linux.
• Patch management in Linux using both manual & Automated patching methods.
• Deploy new servers in a Cloud environment based on Red
How to apply for IT Hardware jobs in Noida Aforeserve.com Limited?
- Visit official website of Aforeserve.com Limited i.e., aforeserve.co.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on System Administrator post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.