Stenographer Jobs in Delhi
Shorthand Classes is currently hiring candidates for the role of Stenographer. Notice regarding the Content Writer vacancy in Delhi location was published by the company on 6/8/2021. The work experience required for this Stenographer position is 0 – 1 years.
Shorthand Classes Content Writer Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Content Writer jobs in Delhi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Stenographer Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Delhi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Shorthand Classes official website; apna.co
About Shorthand Classes
Established in the year 2017, Shorthand Tutorial Delhi in Laxmi Nagar, Delhi is a top player in the category Computer Training Institutes in the Delhi. This well-known establishment acts as a one-stop destination servicing customers both local and from other parts of Delhi. Over the course of its journey, this business has established a firm foothold in it’s industry. The belief that customer satisfaction is as important as their products and services, have helped this establishment garner a vast base of customers, which continues to grow by the day. This business employs individuals that are dedicated towards their respective roles and put in a lot of effort to achieve the common vision and larger goals of the company.
Complete Details of the Shorthand Classes Stenographer Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 10000 – Rs. 15000|
Important Details to Apply for Content Writer jobs in Delhi Shorthand Classes
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Delhi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Content Writer Jobs in Delhi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Delhi jobs at Shorthand Classes, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : apna.co
Last Date to Apply: 6/23/2021
Stenographer Job Description
A stenographer, or court reporter, works in the courtroom and transcribes spoken words by typing them into a steno machine, a kind of shorthand typewriter. Fast and accurate typing skills are vital for a stenographer job. Stenographers have to be licensed and certified in addition to passing a special exam
Stenographer Roles & Responsibilities
- Takes dictation in shorthand of correspondence, reports, and other matter, and operates typewriter to transcribe dictated material.
- Performs variety of clerical duties.
- May perform stenographic duties in professional office and be designated Legal Stenographer; Medical Stenographer; Technical Stenographer.
Required Skills for Stenographer job
- Shorthand Writing: Taking dictations from the officials and notes in shorthand writing.
- Transcription: Deciphering the notes taken by them into a readable format by typing it on the computer.
How to apply for Content Writer jobs in Delhi Shorthand Classes?
- Visit official website of Shorthand Classes i.e., apna.co
- Go to Shorthand Classes Careers Page
- Click on the Stenographer post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.