Staff Nurse Jobs in THSTI Faridabad
THSTI is accepting applications for 1 Staff Nurse vacancies at Faridabad Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Medical Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 09/27/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Staff Nurse Job Openings in Faridabad like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Medical Jobs in Faridabad
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. THSTI is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Staff Nurse. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Medical jobs in Faridabad via thsti.res.in. When it comes to Staff Nurse Jobs in Faridabad for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of THSTI, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the THSTI Medical Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: THSTI
Job Role: Staff Nurse
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs .31500
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 09/30/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Staff Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
By integrating the fields of medicine, science engineering and technology into translational knowledge and making the resulting biomedical innovations accessible to public health, to improve the health of the most disadvantaged people in India and throughout the world. As a networked organization linking many centers of excellence, THSTI is envisioned as a collective of scientists, engineers and physicians that will effectively enhance the quality of human life through integrating a culture of shared excellence in research, education and translational knowledge with the entrepreneurial spirit to take technologies into the public sphere. In fulfilment of its vision, the THSTI will work with other constituents of the technology cluster at Faridabad such as the Regional Centre for Biotechnology Training, Education and Research (RCB) through long term partnerships.
Required Skills for Staff Nurse job
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
Staff Nurse Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses
How to apply for Medical jobs in Faridabad THSTI?
- Visit official website of THSTI i.e., thsti.res.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Staff Nurse post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.