Staff Nurse Jobs in Medleys Healthcare
Medleys Healthcare is hiring aspirants for the role of Staff Nurse with experience of 1 – 3 years for Erode location. Aspirants, who are looking for Medical Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Erode Medical Jobs posted by Medleys Healthcare.
The Medleys Healthcare has notified the Medical Jobs Vacancy on 09/21/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Medical Jobs in Erode.
Medical Jobs in Erode
Successful candidates for Medical Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Staff Nurse at Medleys Healthcare along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Erode and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Medleys Healthcare Medical Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Medleys Healthcare Medical Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Medleys Healthcare
Job Role: Staff Nurse
Job Location: Erode
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 09/21/2021
Last Date: 11/20/2021
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 1 – 3 years
Pay Scale: Rs .18000 – Rs. 45000
Selection Process: Interview
About Medleys Healthcare
Medley Healthcare specializes in providing unique healthcare solutions. We are the innovators in technology services and partner with renowned companies which provide niche products and services, all under the umbrella of Medley. The core competency lies in diagnostics and revolutionizing the medical treatment structure.
Description of the Staff Nurse Vacancy
We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
Skills Required For Staff Nurse Vacancy
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
Staff Nurse Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses
How to apply for Medical Jobs in Erode, Medleys Healthcare?
- If you believe Medleys Healthcare Medical Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., medleyhealthcare.in.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Staff Nurse.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.