Staff Car Driver Jobs in India Post
India Post is hiring aspirants for the role of Staff Car Driver with experience of 3 – 4 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Driver Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Driver Jobs posted by India Post.
The India Post has notified the Driver Jobs Vacancy on 07/09/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Driver Jobs in Bangalore.
Driver Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Driver Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Staff Car Driver at India Post along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the India Post Driver Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the India Post Driver Jobs
Hiring Company Name: India Post
Job Role: Staff Car Driver
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 07/09/2021
Last Date: Not Specified
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 3 – 4 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 19900
Selection Process: Interview
About India Post
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc.
Description of the Staff Car Driver Vacancy
We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina.
Skills Required For Staff Car Driver Vacancy
- A valid driver’s license.
- 1-year driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
Staff Car Driver Roles & Responsibilities
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses and trucks.
How to apply for Driver Jobs in Bangalore, India Post?
- If you believe India Post Driver Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., indiapost.gov.in.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Staff Car Driver.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.