SQL Developer Jobs in Qwinix Technologies Private Limited
Qwinix Technologies Private Limited SQL Developer Careers: Qwinix Technologies Private Limited is currently looking to recruit SQL Developer to work on a Full Time basis in Mysore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the SQL Developer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Software Developer jobs in Mysore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 3 – 8 years experience. Qwinix Technologies Private Limited is offering Rs. 41000 – Rs. 82000 for the position of SQL Developer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Qwinix Technologies Private Limited SQL Developer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website www.qwinix.io.
About Qwinix Technologies Private Limited
Qwinix is a cloud-native consultancy and Google Cloud Partner. Driven by a distinguished engineering core, Qwinix works with clients to modernize their infrastructure, develop powerful digital experiences and processes, and strategically adopt innovative cloud solutions. Were on a mission to close the gap between next and now. Through great people and great technology, we’re able to solve the world’s most pressing problems and build remarkable experiences, processes, and products for our clients.
Complete Details of the Qwinix Technologies Private Limited Software Developer Jobs
|Company Name||Qwinix Technologies Private Limited|
|Job Role||SQL Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||3 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs. 41000 – Rs. 82000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
SQL Developer Job Description
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other agencies, and the public.
- Proven ability to work with data in a confidential manner.
- Follow written and verbal instructions.
- Communicate verbally and in writing.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently with accuracy, and within time and budget constraints.
- Quickly learn technology and understand unique system requirements.
Required Skills for SQL Developer job
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Programming languages (different types of developer role require different languages)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
SQL Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain database systems.
- Program and develop SQL scripts, tables, views, stored procedures, functions, triggers, constraints, etc.
- Assists in upgrading various SQL Server environments.
- Optimizes database performance through the use of database performance tuning techniques and tools.
- Configures and validates database backup routines on a regular basis.
- Performs tasks related to technical support and maintenance of SQL Server including installation of new releases/patches of SQL Server and related client software and middleware.
- Keeps current with software industry developments related to the SQL Server market and makes recommendations for continued improvements. Also performs product research, and provides technological solutions.
- Manages migration into production, both data, and systems.
- Works with internal and external organizations to support project requirements, including resolving elevated end-user support requests, and researching and deploying advanced technologies.
- Uses SSIS (Integration Services) to move data into databases from various sources, may do data cleansing and transformations as needed.
- Contractors are highly preferred for this role.
Steps to apply for SQL Developer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Qwinix Technologies Private Limited @ www.qwinix.io.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the SQL Developer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the SQL Developer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.