Spray Painter Jobs in Prism Colourtech
Prism Colourtech is hiring aspirants for the role of Spray Painter with experience of 1 – 2 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Painter Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Painter Jobs posted by Prism Colourtech.
The Prism Colourtech has notified the Painter Jobs Vacancy on 4/30/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Painter Jobs in Bangalore.
Painter Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Painter Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Spray Painter at Prism Colourtech along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Prism Colourtech Painter Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Prism Colourtech Painter Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Prism Colourtech
Job Role: Spray Painter
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 4/30/2021
Last Date: 6/22/2021
No of openings: 1
Experience Required: 1 – 2 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 12000 – Rs. 13000
Selection Process: Interview
About Prism Colourtech
Prism Colourtech provides you the best range of 38 mm binder rings, 38 mm loose leaf binder rings & 38 mm key chain binder rings with effective & timely delivery.
Description of the Spray Painter Vacancy
We are looking for a skilled spray painter to join our production team. As a spray painter, you will be responsible for filling, smoothing, and repairing each product’s surface, mixing the coating liquids, and spraying each layer according to specifications. You may also be required to paint decorative designs using stencils and coat hard-to-reach areas using a hand brush.
To ensure success as a spray painter, you should have excellent hand-eye coordination, good knowledge of paint mixing techniques, and strong attention to detail. A top-class spray painter should be able to produce even, hard-wearing coatings that exactly match the colors and finishes requested.
Skills Required For Spray Painter Vacancy
- Experience working as a spray painter.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- In-depth knowledge of paint mixing and spraying techniques.
- Ability to see subtle color differences.
- Experience with breathing masks and protective clothing.
- Ability to work with acid and harsh chemicals.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
Spray Painter Roles & Responsibilities
- Meeting with clients and work managers to discuss design and color choices.
- Removing rust and other loose materials using acid or a wire brush.
- Filling, sanding, and smoothing surfaces that need to be sprayed.
- Applying masking tape and coverings over areas that are not being sprayed.
- Selecting and mixing the required coating liquids.
- Selecting and attaching the correct spray nozzle to create the desired spray pattern.
- Spraying machines, products, and wall areas using industry techniques.
- Spraying designs using stencils, if required.
- Cleaning spray cans, nozzles, and other spraying equipment after each spray job.
- Inspecting and assessing spray coatings after the paint has dried.
How to apply for Painter Jobs in Bangalore, Prism Colourtech?
- If you believe Prism Colourtech Painter Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., apna.co.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Spray Painter.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.