Solution Architect Jobs in Bangalore
3i Infotech is currently hiring candidates for the role of Solution Architect. Notice regarding the Software Developer vacancy in Bangalore location was published by the company on 9/29/2021. The work experience required for this Solution Architect position is 8 – 13 years.
3i Infotech Software Developer Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Software Developer jobs in Bangalore, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Solution Architect Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Bangalore are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at 3i Infotech official website; 3i-infotech.com
About 3i Infotech
3i Infotech is a global IT products & services company committed to Empowering Business Transformation. A comprehensive set of IP based software solutions (20+), coupled with a wide range of IT services, uniquely positions the company to address the dynamic requirements of a variety of industry verticals, predominantly Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets, Asset & Wealth Management (BFSI).
Complete Details of the 3i Infotech Solution Architect Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||8 – 13 years|
|Salary||Rs. 125000 – Rs. 160000|
Important Details to Apply for Software Developer jobs in Bangalore 3i Infotech
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Bangalore for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Software Developer Jobs in Bangalore. If you are interested in applying for these latest Bangalore jobs at 3i Infotech, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : 3i-infotech.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Solution Architect Job Description
A solutions architect is responsible for evaluating an organization’s business needs and determining how IT can support those needs leveraging software, hardware, or infrastructure. … Solution architecture itself encompasses business, system, information, security, application and technology architecture.
Solution Architect Roles & Responsibilities
The role of the solutions architect is the person who organises the development effort of a systems solution. The solutions architect is responsible for the development of the overall vision that underlies the projected solution and transforms that vision through execution into the solution.
Required Skills for Solution Architect job
- Bachelors Degree or equivalency (CS, CE, CIS, IS, MIS, or engineering discipline) or equivalent work experience • Minimum of 10+ years overall IT industry experience
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoftcentric solutions based on industry standards using OCI IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Experience with the following: OCI IAM, Multi-tenancy configuration, Monitoring • Experience with claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, and RBAC
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Experience building and supporting mission critical technology components with DR capabilities
How to apply for Software Developer jobs in Bangalore 3i Infotech?
- Visit official website of 3i Infotech i.e., 3i-infotech.com
- Go to 3i Infotech Careers Page
- Click on the Solution Architect post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.