Software Testing Jobs in 3i Infotech Mumbai
3i Infotech is accepting applications for Various Software Testing vacancies at Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Testing Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 9/28/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Software Testing Job Openings in Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Testing Jobs in Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 3 – 7 years. 3i Infotech is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Software Testing. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Testing jobs in Mumbai via 3i-infotech.com. When it comes to Software Testing Jobs in Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of 3i Infotech, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the 3i Infotech Testing Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: 3i Infotech
Job Role: Software Testing
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 3 – 7 years
Salary: Rs. 25000 – Rs. 75000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
Software Testing Job Description
Responsible for testing of .NET & SQL applications.
- Should manage the Tasks and communicating project status to concern team/project leader on time.
- Coordination with Business user for Monthly and Weekly status review
- Responsible for writing test cases from specific requirements.
About 3i Infotech
3i Infotech is a global IT products & services company committed to Empowering Business Transformation. A comprehensive set of IP based software solutions (20+), coupled with a wide range of IT services, uniquely positions the company to address the dynamic requirements of a variety of industry verticals, predominantly Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets, Asset & Wealth Management (BFSI).
Required Skills for Software Testing job
Working experience in Broking Industry required especially who have worked in Trading Terminal and Mutual Fund projects.
Software Testing Roles & Responsibilities
- Should take responsibility for Quality assurance of the Project Developed.
- Perform rigours testing on application to identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Create and maintain techno functional documentation using defined documentation templates.
How to apply for Testing jobs in Mumbai 3i Infotech?
- Visit official website of 3i Infotech i.e., 3i-infotech.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Software Testing post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.