Software Engineer Jobs in Tech Mahindra Limited
Tech Mahindra Limited Software Engineer Careers: Tech Mahindra Limited is currently looking to recruit Software Engineer to work on a Full Time basis in Pune. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Software Engineer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Software Developer jobs in Pune
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 6 – 9 years experience. Tech Mahindra Limited is offering Good Package for the position of Software Engineer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Tech Mahindra Limited Software Engineer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website www.techmahindra.com.
About Tech Mahindra Limited
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra helps companies innovate and transform by leveraging its unique insights, differentiated services and flexible partnering models. This has helped customers reduce operating costs, generate new revenue streams and gain competitive advantage. Tech Mahindra expanded its IT portfolio in 2009 by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company, Mahindra Satyam (earlier known as Satyam Computer Services).
Complete Details of the Tech Mahindra Limited Software Developer Jobs
|Company Name||Tech Mahindra Limited|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||6 – 9 years|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Software Engineer Job Description
Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs. Testing and evaluating new programs. Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications. Writing and implementing efficient code.
Required Skills for Software Engineer job
- Frameworks: Struts 2 and Spring
- Programming languages / tools: Java, T-SQL, PL SQL
- Build tool: maven2
- Webservices: SOAP & RESTful
- Webservers: Weblogic, WebSphere, Tomcat
- Familiarity with LDAP is an added advantage. Should be willing to work in the 3rd shift (till 2:30 AM IST).
Software Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
Steps to apply for Software Engineer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Tech Mahindra Limited @ www.techmahindra.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Software Engineer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Software Engineer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.