Software Engineer Jobs in Randstad India Private Limited
Randstad India Private Limited Software Engineer Careers: Randstad India Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Software Engineer to work on a Full Time basis in Pune. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Software Engineer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Software jobs in Pune
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Randstad India Private Limited is offering Rs .45102 – Rs. 125000 for the position of Software Engineer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Randstad India Private Limited Software Engineer Vacancy is Not Specified. For more details visit the company’s official website randstad.in.
About Randstad India Private Limited
Randstad India, an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a € 23.3 billion global provider of HR services. With a legacy of over 25 years in the Indian market, Randstad is today one of the leading players in the Indian recruitment ecosystem. We believe in combining our passion for people with smart investments in intelligent technology to help organizations and talent realise their true potential. Employing over 800 specialist recruiters across our 20 office locations, Randstad India provides a full range of solutions including temporary and permanent staffing, outsourcing and other workforce solutions in the areas of engineering, finance and accounting, human resources, IT, manufacturing and logistics, and sales and marketing.
Complete Details of the Randstad India Private Limited Software Jobs
|Company Name||Randstad India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs .45102 – Rs. 125000|
|Last date||Not Specified|
Software Engineer Job Description
We are looking for a skilled software engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed on by our company. Duties will include but are not limited to developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our software programming initiatives. You will also be working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field is required. You will also need at least five to seven years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field to be successful in this role.
Required Skills for Software Engineer job
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field.
- 5 to 7 years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field.
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
- Experience using relevant tool suites.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Experience working with clients and business partners.
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
Software Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Directing our software programming initiatives
- Overseeing the development of documentation.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Managing the software development lifecycle.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
- Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- Shaping the future of our systems.
Steps to apply for Software Engineer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Randstad India Private Limited @ randstad.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Software Engineer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Software Engineer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.