Software Engineer Jobs in Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited
Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited Software Engineer Careers: Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Software Engineer to work on a Full Time basis in Hyderabad. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Software Engineer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Post Graduation from a recognized university.
Software Developer jobs in Hyderabad
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 6 – 10 years experience. Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited is offering Rs. 100000 – Rs. 123000 for the position of Software Engineer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited Software Engineer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website optum.in.
About Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited
If you’re going to change careers, why not look for an employer that’s out to change everything? If you have that kind of appetite for change, Optum is the right place for you. As part of the growing UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we’re driving innovation and change all over the world. That’s creating opportunity right here in India for people with energy, passion and a focus on quality. We’re driven to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health care system work better for everyone. We want to make a difference and that makes this the one job opportunity that can change everything for you.
Complete Details of the Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited Software Developer Jobs
|Company Name||Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||6 – 10 years|
|Salary||Rs. 100000 – Rs. 123000|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduation|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Software Engineer Job Description
- Perform daily task such as Batch Monitoring Server monitoring and Fix production issues
- Enhance current application to improve system performance. Create technical and testing documents
- Work on user request and keep all stake holders up to date
- Analyze system programs to answer business and user queries
- Interact with Business and onshore team
Required Skills for Software Engineer job
- Minimum 18 months in the current role
- Not on Active CAP at the time of applying for the IJP
- Employees designated currently on G-26 & G-27 can apply for this position
- Employees must notify their Current Manager before applying for the IJP
- Last Common Review rating of Meets Expectations or Exceeds Expectations
- Have not availed Onshore opportunity within last 6 months
Software Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate activities with other technical and functional areas as required
- Work closely with the team to help in migration of mainframe application to distributed platform
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
Steps to apply for Software Engineer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited @ optum.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Software Engineer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Software Engineer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.