Software Engineer Jobs in Chennai
LCS Controls Private Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer. Notice regarding the Software vacancy in Chennai location was published by the company on 09/28/2021. The work experience required for this Software Engineer position is 0 – 3 years.
LCS Controls Private Limited Software Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Software jobs in Chennai, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Software Engineer Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Chennai are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at LCS Controls Private Limited official website; lcscontrols.in
About LCS Controls Private Limited
When LCS Controls was incorporated in year 1995, the founders brought abundant venture capital to invest. Surprised? Like many others, they also did not have money, but all other vital ingredients i.e. strong technical & domain skills, passion, perseverance, creativity, risk taking, teamwork and of course, not to mention honesty and integrity which are core values in any place. When all these join forces, nothing is impossible; miracles happen.
Complete Details of the LCS Controls Private Limited Software Engineer Jobs
|Company||LCS Controls Private Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Salary||Rs .45102 – Rs. 125000|
Important Details to Apply for Software jobs in Chennai LCS Controls Private Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Chennai for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Software Jobs in Chennai. If you are interested in applying for these latest Chennai jobs at LCS Controls Private Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : lcscontrols.in
Last Date to Apply: Not Specified
Software Engineer Job Description
We are looking for a skilled software engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed on by our company. Duties will include but are not limited to developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our software programming initiatives. You will also be working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field is required. You will also need at least five to seven years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field to be successful in this role.
Software Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Directing our software programming initiatives
- Overseeing the development of documentation.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Managing the software development lifecycle.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
- Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- Shaping the future of our systems.
Required Skills for Software Engineer job
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field.
- 5 to 7 years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field.
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
- Experience using relevant tool suites.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Experience working with clients and business partners.
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
How to apply for Software jobs in Chennai LCS Controls Private Limited?
- Visit official website of LCS Controls Private Limited i.e., lcscontrols.in
- Go to LCS Controls Private Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Software Engineer post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.