Software Engineer Jobs in India Pharma People Mumbai
India Pharma People is accepting applications for Various Software Engineer vacancies at Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Engineer Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 07/22/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Software Engineer Job Openings in Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Engineer Jobs in Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 2 – 4 years. India Pharma People is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Software Engineer. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Engineer jobs in Mumbai via indiapharmapeople.com. When it comes to Software Engineer Jobs in Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of India Pharma People, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the India Pharma People Engineer Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: India Pharma People
Job Role: Software Engineer
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 2 – 4 years
Salary: Rs . 30000 – Rs. 50000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Specified
Selection Process: Interview
Software Engineer Job Description
We are looking for a skilled software engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed on by our company. Duties will include but are not limited to developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our software programming initiatives. You will also be working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field is required. You will also need at least five to seven years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field to be successful in this role.
About India Pharma People
Established in 2001 in ‘Pune India Pharma People’ is the pioneer of the organized placement consultancy in Pharma and Healthcare sector.India Pharma People is pleased to introduce itself as “The Complete Pharma and Healthcare Placement “ and staffing consultants. We at IPP believe that the best investment a company can make is in their Human Resource and the time has come for all companies to breakout of the shackle of the past assumption.
It is time to tear ahead into a brave new world of virtually unlimited option. The time has come to create and master new technologies and take direct control of your future. IPP is dedicated to provide the right solution to the industry in Human Resources Management.
Required Skills for Software Engineer job
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field.
- 5 to 7 years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field.
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
- Experience using relevant tool suites.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Experience working with clients and business partners.
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
Software Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Directing our software programming initiatives
- Overseeing the development of documentation.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Managing the software development lifecycle.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
- Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- Shaping the future of our systems.
How to apply for Engineer jobs in Mumbai India Pharma People?
- Visit official website of India Pharma People i.e., indiapharmapeople.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Software Engineer post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.