Software Engineer 2 Jobs in Bangalore
Dell International Services India Private Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer 2. Notice regarding the Software Developer vacancy in Bangalore location was published by the company on 8/31/2021. The work experience required for this Software Engineer 2 position is 3 – 5 years.
Dell International Services India Private Limited Software Developer Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Software Developer jobs in Bangalore, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Software Engineer 2 Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Bangalore are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Dell International Services India Private Limited official website; dell.com
About Dell International Services India Private Limited
Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge.
Complete Details of the Dell International Services India Private Limited Software Engineer 2 Jobs
|Company||Dell International Services India Private Limited|
|Role||Software Engineer 2|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000|
Important Details to Apply for Software Developer jobs in Bangalore Dell International Services India Private Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Bangalore for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Software Developer Jobs in Bangalore. If you are interested in applying for these latest Bangalore jobs at Dell International Services India Private Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : dell.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Software Engineer 2 Job Description
The OS and Hypervisor Engineering team delivers next-generation OS enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics – all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Software Engineer 2 Roles & Responsibilities
- Independently troubleshoot and debug system/component issues (HW/SW). Characterize, contain and Root cause defects of reasonable to high complexity on Linux operating systems.
- Setup the test bed as per the hardware configuration matrix for the release consisting of platforms, peripherals, add-on cards etc and then install required software like firmware, BIOS, OS etc. Perform validation as per the Test Strategy / Plan.
- Provide adequate technical details to the internal and external teams to substantiate the findings and drive issue resolution.
- Build rapport with the vendors and other engineering teams. Work in coordination with the teams to achieve engineering objectives.
- Assist other engineering teams, as and when needed to resolve OS issues.
- Keep track of developments in the Operating Systems and Virtualization technologies, use the knowledge to train and improve the internal processes
- Be a firm believer of open source philosophy and contribute to open source projects in the OS space. Drive, Lead and actively contribute to Patches, whitepapers, blogs, technical publications etc also collaborate with teams in the execution of engineering projects (POC).
Required Skills for Software Engineer 2 job
- Should have 3-5 years of relevant experience in Linux Kernel/ Driver Level debugging, root cause analysis, etc.
- Should have good understanding of Linux Internals and have a Device Driver Background.
- Should have strong Computer Architecture background, should have good exposure to Hardware, BIOS, Firmware, Assembler, Kernel abstraction layers.
- Should have scripting, C Programming and Debugging Skills
- Should have a good understanding in computer hardware, especially CISC architecture.
- Should be familiar with software development life cycle.
- Must have good analytical skills to trouble shoot technical issues.
- Experience in working as a team on validation / defect resolution.
- Should be Engineering/ Masters graduate in Electronics/ Computer Science.
How to apply for Software Developer jobs in Bangalore Dell International Services India Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Dell International Services India Private Limited i.e., dell.com
- Go to Dell International Services India Private Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Software Engineer 2 post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.