Software Developer Jobs in Speridian Technologies Private Limited
Speridian Technologies Private Limited Software Developer Careers: Speridian Technologies Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Software Developer to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Software Developer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Software Developer jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 5 – 9 years experience. Speridian Technologies Private Limited is offering Rs. 66000 – Rs. 100000 for the position of Software Developer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Speridian Technologies Private Limited Software Developer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website speridian.com.
About Speridian Technologies Private Limited
Speridian Technologies is an Indian based IT offshore development company,
Offering broad range of IT consulting and custom programming services in IT Application development
Complete Details of the Speridian Technologies Private Limited Software Developer Jobs
|Company Name||Speridian Technologies Private Limited|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||5 – 9 years|
|Salary||Rs. 66000 – Rs. 100000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Software Developer Job Description
Software engineers design, develop, and test software and applications for computers. The main duties and responsibilities of software engineers include directing and participating in programming activities, monitoring, and evaluating system performance, and designing and implementing new programs and features.
Required Skills for Software Developer job
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent education and work experience.
- Three to five years of overall experience on the Salesforce platform with configuration and customization of the solution for Salesforce Service Cloud
- Good understanding of Service Cloud Out-of-the-box capabilities and functions.
- Experience in configuring Omni-Channel and different routing configurations.
- Experience with Salesforce Open CTI.
- Good Understanding of Salesforce Knowledge & Experience (fka Community) Cloud Configuration
- API knowledge and experience REST or SOAP integration with Salesforce.
- Experience in a complex, medium-large Enterprise CRM projects as a Salesforce Developer or Administrator with multiple internal/external system integrations.
- Salesforce Service Cloud certification is required.
- Critical Thinking – The candidate must have the ability to analyze complex issues and demonstrate the ability to comprehend complex processes and workflows.
- Flexibility – The candidate must have the ability to direct or assist as needed to complete their objectives. Overnight deployments will be required.
Software Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide strong problem solving and technical skills to effectively design quality solutions. Work with Partner with Business Systems Analysts to design and configure and customize solutions that are scalable and meet the requirements of our customer stakeholders.
- Participate in the testing and deployment of day-to-day and project-based configuration changes.
- Lead customer day-to-day support requests that require careful scrutiny and emotional intelligence.
- Utilize Release Management processes to implement new as well as update existing applications.
- Develop deep knowledge of Customers business, processes, and technologies to proactively seek out inefficiencies and work cross-functionally to recommend action.
- Support and maintain effective relationships with customers and cross-functional teams such as Business Systems Analysts, Engineers, Sales, Service and Operations.
Steps to apply for Software Developer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Speridian Technologies Private Limited @ speridian.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Software Developer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Software Developer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.