Software Developer Jobs in Propshop
Propshop Software Developer Careers: Propshop is currently looking to recruit Software Developer to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Software Developer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization from a recognized university.
Software Developer jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 4 – 8 years experience. Propshop is offering Rs. 74000 – Rs. 92000 for the position of Software Developer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Propshop Software Developer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website naukri.com.
Propshop Real Estate Consultant, head office at Noida, is synonymous to trust, known for honest and affordable dealing for the dream home that emerges through your eyes. For decades, since we came in such highly diversified Indian Property Industry, there are tremendous expectations of property seekers, and are searching for a proper channel.
Complete Details of the Propshop Software Developer Jobs
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||4 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs. 74000 – Rs. 92000|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Software Developer Job Description
Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs. Testing and evaluating new programs. Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications. Writing and implementing efficient code.
Required Skills for Software Developer job
- 4+ years of front end software development experience
- Angular 2+ expertise or mid-level experience
- Knowledge of distributed code repository management tools like GIT
- Exposure to build tools, CI/CD, and JIRA desirable
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in Agile development methodology like Scrum and Test Driven Development
- Excellent Communication and Inter-personal skills, both with business customers and with fellow
- A delivery focused approach to work and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Software Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
Steps to apply for Software Developer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Propshop @ naukri.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Software Developer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Software Developer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.