Software Developer Jobs in MadoX Technologies Private Limited
MadoX Technologies Private Limited Software Developer Careers: MadoX Technologies Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Software Developer to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Software Developer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess M.Tech in Computers from a recognized university.
Software Developer jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 5 – 8 years experience. MadoX Technologies Private Limited is offering Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000 for the position of Software Developer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for MadoX Technologies Private Limited Software Developer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website madox.in.
About MadoX Technologies Private Limited
We are MadoX Technologies Pvt. Ltd., an ISO 9001:2015 certified Engineering and Manufacturing solution company. The company got incorporated in 2009 and it is headquartered in Bangalore, the Silicon Valley of India. With a team of 120+ employees, we are enthusiastic to become a well-known brand in the sphere of Automation.
Complete Details of the MadoX Technologies Private Limited Software Developer Jobs
|Company Name||MadoX Technologies Private Limited|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||5 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000|
|Educational Qualification||M.Tech in Computers|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Software Developer Job Description
We are looking for a Software Engineer who is adept in building Software Products for Industrial Automation domain. Your primary responsibility will be to work as a senior
developer in an Agile team to deliver industry leading solutions for various Business needs based on the Windows Platform.
Required Skills for Software Developer job
- Should have at least 5-8 years of experience in designing and developing applications in Windows platform.
- Should have experience in developing application using .NET, C#, WPF with
- Strong Design and Extensive Programming Skills
- Knowledge on Industrial Automation domain and communication Protocols like
- Modbus, Modbus TCP and similar protocols used in the Industrial Automation would be a definite plus.
- Desirable to have Knowledge on Web API, WCF, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity
- Framework (EF), CSS, MVC, SQL, PowerShell script, Angular 2+, Bootstrap and
- Good knowledge in Cyber security and its applications. Good knowledge in OOAD and design patterns
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills with a strong team player attitude.
Software Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Strong joint-ownership of teams deliverables.
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and stakeholders for HMI domain based on a Windows Platforms
- Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries
- Work very closely with architect & architecture team and drive solutions.
- Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required
- Mentor and guide other software engineers within the team
- Supports the transformation of the team to a TOC model of execution.
- Strongly support the team to ensure Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment.
- Contributing to continually improving efficiencies related to your team
- Support working within the business processes and leading appropriate improvements
- Occasionally work directly with support and sales staff to address critical
- customer needs.
Steps to apply for Software Developer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of MadoX Technologies Private Limited @ madox.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Software Developer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Software Developer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.