Software Developer Jobs in ienergizer
ienergizer Software Developer Careers: ienergizer is currently looking to recruit Software Developer to work on a Full Time basis in Noida. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Software Developer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization from a recognized university.
Software Developer jobs in Noida
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 2 – 4 years experience. ienergizer is offering Rs. 22000 – Rs. 27000 for the position of Software Developer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for ienergizer Software Developer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website ienergizer.com.
iEnergizer is a global provider of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions. We help leading companies in the Healthcare, BFSI, Gaming
Complete Details of the ienergizer Software Developer Jobs
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||2 – 4 years|
|Salary||Rs. 22000 – Rs. 27000|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Software Developer Job Description
Software engineers design, develop, and test software and applications for computers. The main duties and responsibilities of software engineers include directing and participating in programming activities, monitoring, and evaluating system performance, and designing and implementing new programs and features.
Required Skills for Software Developer job
- Hands on experience with ASP.NET
- Experience with MySQL profiling and database optimization
- Working knowledge of .NET languages, C#, HTML5, CSS3
- Track record of building mission-critical, 24×7 production software systems.
- Algorithms and data structures
- Should have basic knowledge in React, Angular and PHP
Software Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing the software build, release and deployment process.
- Performing low to medium complexity source code development.
- Investigating, diagnosing and correcting system issues.
- Testing software in controlled, real situations before it goes live.
- Resolving technical issues faced by other team members.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues in production and development environments.
- Participate in SCRUM events for planning and releases.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
Steps to apply for Software Developer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of ienergizer @ ienergizer.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Software Developer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Software Developer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.