Software Developer Jobs in IBM
IBM Software Developer Careers: IBM is currently looking to recruit Software Developer to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Software Developer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Software jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 5 – 7 years experience. IBM is offering Rs .20000 – Rs. 25000 for the position of Software Developer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for IBM Software Developer Vacancy is 10/13/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website ibm.com.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we are building industry-based solutions to real-world problems. For more than seven decades, IBM Research has defined the future of information technology with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents. For more information, visit www.ibm.com.
Complete Details of the IBM Software Jobs
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||5 – 7 years|
|Salary||Rs .20000 – Rs. 25000|
Software Developer Job Description
We are looking to hire an experienced software developer to head up our development team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of new software systems. You may also be required to update existing software and conduct feasibility studies on company systems. While your role will be managerial in nature, you will also be expected to code applications, create reports, and mentor the junior developers.
To ensure success as a senior software developer, you should have high-level managerial skills, in-depth knowledge of programming languages, and outstanding project management skills. Top-class Senior Software Developers know the skills and aptitude of junior staff and assign tasks accordingly.
Required Skills for Software Developer job
- Previous experience as a software programmer.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Knowledge of system frameworks including .NET, Git, AngluarJS, and GitHub.
- Experience creating and maintaining databases.
- Experience working with Agile development technologies.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Software Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Meeting with development managers to discuss software projects.
- Conducting feasibility studies for upgraded software systems.
- Designing new software programs, websites, and applications.
- Assigning tasks to junior developers such as coding, testing, debugging, and analytics.
- Writing advanced programming code.
- Reviewing updated software systems.
- Managing project timelines and tasks.
- Writing development reports.
- Creating technical documents for new software programs.
- Training staff on software use.
Steps to apply for Software Developer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of IBM @ ibm.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Software Developer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Software Developer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.