Software Developer Jobs in Bangalore
IBM is currently hiring candidates for the role of Software Developer. Notice regarding the Software Developer vacancy in Bangalore location was published by the company on 8/27/2021. The work experience required for this Software Developer position is 4 – 6 years.
IBM Software Developer Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Software Developer jobs in Bangalore, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Software Developer Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Bangalore are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at IBM official website; ibm.com
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Complete Details of the IBM Software Developer Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||4 – 6 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 80000|
Important Details to Apply for Software Developer jobs in Bangalore IBM
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Bangalore for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Software Developer Jobs in Bangalore. If you are interested in applying for these latest Bangalore jobs at IBM, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : ibm.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Software Developer Job Description
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Software Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement next generation CI System and automation solutions, and Manage the release cycle.
- Drive CICD roadmap with focus on business impact.
- Collaborate continuously with the product development teams to implement CICD pipeline
- Perform analysis of the current practices and design and implement best practices and emerging concepts in CI landscape.
- Strong automation skills (tool agnostic) and the ability to drive initiatives to automate processes
- Effective cross-functional leadership skills: working with engineering and operational teams to ensure systems are secure, scalable, and reliable.
- Configuration management solutions to meet the needs of application deployment and management
- Ability to review deployment and operational environments, i.e., execute initiatives to reduce failure, troubleshoot issues across the entire infrastructure stack, expand monitoring capabilities, and manage technical operations
Required Skills for Software Developer job
- Minimum of 4 Years of proven development and/or DevOps experience deploying and maintaining global multi-tiered infrastructure and web applications
- Worked on creating and using REST APIs of Jenkins to create pipelines on hybrid environments
- Knowledge on creating and maintaining the Kubernetes environments and containers (Docker)
- Comfortable in Python and Ansible for scripting
- Experience in working with JIRA workflows and sonarqube
- Good knowledge in GIT and strong operational experience in Linux/Unix environment and scripting languages: Shell scripting
- Working experience with Artifact Management systems like JFrog Artifactory or others
- knowledge about tools like Prometheus or others
- Validated knowledge about microservices architecture patterns
- Prior experience on Operation activity for the infrastructure management
How to apply for Software Developer jobs in Bangalore IBM?
- Visit official website of IBM i.e., ibm.com
- Go to IBM Careers Page
- Click on the Software Developer post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.