Software Developer Jobs in Pune
HCL Technologies Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Software Developer. Notice regarding the Software Developer vacancy in Pune location was published by the company on 8/25/2021. The work experience required for this Software Developer position is 3 – 8 years.
HCL Technologies Limited Software Developer Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Software Developer jobs in Pune, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Software Developer Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Pune are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at HCL Technologies Limited official website; hcltech.com
About HCL Technologies Limited
HCL Technologies Limited (Hindustan Computers Limited) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL ventured into the software services business
Complete Details of the HCL Technologies Limited Software Developer Jobs
|Company||HCL Technologies Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs. 80000 – Rs. 160000|
Important Details to Apply for Software Developer jobs in Pune HCL Technologies Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Pune for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Software Developer Jobs in Pune. If you are interested in applying for these latest Pune jobs at HCL Technologies Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : hcltech.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Software Developer Job Description
- Fundamentals of Spark using the Dataframe API
- Understanding partitioning of data
- Analysing and performance tuning Spark queries e.g. looking at the DAG
- Knowledge of Hadoop and its ecosystem of technologies especially Hive
- OOP concepts using Python
- Knowledge of Conditional Statements & Loops: If-else Control Structures, For/While Loops
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of Complex Data Types: Shallow & Deep Copies, Working with Lists & Tuples, Dictionaries & Sets
- Understand Fundamental Data Structures & their Implementation
- Good knowledge of Exceptions & Command Line Arguments
Software Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Use of JIRA / Confluence
- Appreciation of release management and software maintenance
- Provides Level 3 support
- Contributes to problem and root cause analysis.
- Collaborates with colleagues participating in other stages of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Should have good understanding of architecture
- Ability to work in virtual teams
- Excellent team player and open minded approach
- Ability to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members.
- Ability to design and write code in accordance with provided business requirements
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with competing and alternating priorities with constant focus on delivery.
- Candidate is expected to have high desire to learn new technologies and implement various solutions in fast paced environment.
Required Skills for Software Developer job
- Contributes to quality assurance by writing unit and functional tests.
- Ensures development happens for all Software Components in accordance with Detailed Software Requirements specification, the functional design and the technical design document.
- Basic knowledge of UNIX
- Demonstrate source control knowledge (preferably GIT)
- Ability to analyse databases directly using query language tools such as SQL
- Experience on ETL process on Big Data
- Have an understanding of data relationships, normalisation
How to apply for Software Developer jobs in Pune HCL Technologies Limited?
- Visit official website of HCL Technologies Limited i.e., hcltech.com
- Go to HCL Technologies Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Software Developer post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.