Social Teacher Jobs in Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda Bhopal
Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda is accepting applications for Various Social Teacher vacancies at Bhopal Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Teacher Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 08/27/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Social Teacher Job Openings in Bhopal like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Teacher Jobs in Bhopal
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Social Teacher. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Teacher jobs in Bhopal via gurukultheschool.com. When it comes to Social Teacher Jobs in Bhopal for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda Teacher Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda
Job Role: Social Teacher
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 16666 – Rs. 27083
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Specified
Selection Process: Interview
Social Teacher Job Description
We are searching for an energetic social studies teacher to join our faculty. The social studies teacher’s responsibilities include teaching elements of history, geography, politics, economics, religion, and culture to pupils. You should keep abreast of current events and initiate spirited, respectful debates amongst students. You will also be required to set and grade various assessments.
To be successful as a social studies teacher, you should demonstrate passion and commitment to your discipline. Outstanding candidates are able to multitask, source appropriate learning material, and also present their opinion to the class without making any student feel threatened for holding a different view.
About Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda
Gurukul The School’s seed is sown by Gurukul Education Society which was set up in 2002 by eminent educationists, bureaucrats and people of repute with a purpose to prepare the children for ‘Real Life’. The School was established at Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad with a conviction to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of little ones . After three years of expertise in handling and managing the school till primary level, the school shifted and expanded its wings upto Senior Secondary School at NH-24, Hapur Bypass Road Ghaziabad around a wide area of 6 acres. Since then, the years gone by have been full of tireless efforts, gratifying results and humble acknowledgement. Being the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future, it is our mission to nurture children’s creative mind and enrich their curiosity. That will not only help them to evolve as a responsible global citizen but also continues their learning process
Required Skills for Social Teacher job
- Relevant certification or license may be required.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and debating skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong multitasking abilities and sound knowledge of current events.
- Strong cultural sensitivity.
Social Teacher Roles & Responsibilities
- Setting up schedules, lesson plans, and selecting learning material and resources that will help achieve curriculum objectives.
- Analyzing needs, interests, strengths, and weaknesses of students, and developing lesson plans in accordance with these factors.
- Monitoring progress and discipline, and keeping parents and school counselors informed of learners who need extra support.
- Establishing classroom and debating rules, and ensuring all students obey these rules.
- Requesting appropriate textbooks and learning aids.
- Organizing field trips and ensuring permission slips are handed out and signed in a timely manner.
- Participating in school events and acting as a chaperone when required.
- Attending meetings, staff training, conferences, and other ongoing learning programs.
- Informing students of learning opportunities and preparing them for formal debates and other events.
How to apply for Teacher jobs in Bhopal Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda?
- Visit official website of Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda i.e., gurukultheschool.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Social Teacher post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.