Social Studies Teacher Jobs in Pune
iTeach Schools is currently hiring candidates for the role of Social Studies Teacher. Notice regarding the Teacher vacancy in Pune location was published by the company on 9/27/2021. The work experience required for this Social Studies Teacher position is 1 – 6 years.
iTeach Schools Teacher Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Teacher jobs in Pune, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Social Studies Teacher Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Pune are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at iTeach Schools official website; iteachschools.org
About iTeach Schools
iTeach Schools is a fast-growing school network, focusing on providing an excellent education to secondary students in Pune. We operate Nine English Medium schools from Grade 8 to Grade 10 (Aundh, Akurdi, Hadapsar, Yerwada, Mundhwa, Guruwar Peth, Kothrud, Warje and Kondhwa) and one school in Delhi with a team of nearly 170 teachers and leaders.
We are known for our stellar results, world-class Teacher Development, exciting leadership opportunities, and nurturing work culture.
Complete Details of the iTeach Schools Social Studies Teacher Jobs
|Role||Social Studies Teacher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 – 6 years|
|Salary||Rs. 20000 – Rs. 29000|
Important Details to Apply for Teacher jobs in Pune iTeach Schools
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Pune for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Teacher Jobs in Pune. If you are interested in applying for these latest Pune jobs at iTeach Schools, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : iteachschools.org
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Social Studies Teacher Job Description
A teacher at iTeach Schools wears multiple hats to ensure an excellent education for their students.The three different parts of the role are
A – Teaching your subject (60% time)
- Use existing resources and design innovative Annual Plans, Unit Plans and Lesson Plans
- Teach one or two subjects of your expertise to your class (about 30 students in each class)
- Conduct regular tests and assessments to monitor learning and give feedback to students
- Build a positive and strong school culture, with a focus on learning and joy
- Collaborate with parents of the students through regular meetings to create a positive learning environment
B – Mentoring students (20% time)
- Mentor nearly 15-20 students throughout the year
- Ensure these students have strong study habits, high attendance, and the drive to excel
- Mentor students to identify a best-fit career after Grade X
C – Leading projects in school (20% time)
- Work with the School Principal, Vice Principal, and teachers to design and run projects essential to student learning (based on your talents) such as Annual Day, Sports Day, Hobby Clubs, etc
- Use these opportunities to strengthen your leadership skills
Social Studies Teacher Roles & Responsibilities
The social studies teacher’s responsibilities include teaching elements of history, geography, politics, economics, religion, and culture to pupils. You should keep abreast of current events and initiate spirited, respectful debates amongst students. You will also be required to set and grade various assessments.
Required Skills for Social Studies Teacher job
- Required: Bachelors Degree with strong academic and holistic performance
- Preferred: B Ed Degree
- Preferred: Teaching experience in a secondary grade for 1-2 years
How to apply for Teacher jobs in Pune iTeach Schools?
- Visit official website of iTeach Schools i.e., iteachschools.org
- Go to iTeach Schools Careers Page
- Click on the Social Studies Teacher post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.