Skin therapist Jobs in Kingsvision Empower
Kingsvision Empower Skin therapist Careers: Kingsvision Empower is currently looking to recruit Skin therapist to work on a Full Time basis in Mumbai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Skin therapist job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 12th from a recognized university.
Beautician jobs in Mumbai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 1 – 5 years experience. Kingsvision Empower is offering Rs . 15000- Rs. 30000 for the position of Skin therapist. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Kingsvision Empower Skin therapist Vacancy is 07/27/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website kingsvisionempower.com.
About Kingsvision Empower
Kingsvision Empower began in 2005 as Kingsvision to provide the best staff available to various segments of business in india. since then it has grown into a highly successful executive and professional searcg firm. In 2018, it was rebranded as converys our desire to generate value and business impact for our client
Complete Details of the Kingsvision Empower Beautician Jobs
|Company Name||Kingsvision Empower|
|Job Role||Skin therapist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||1 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000- Rs. 30000|
Skin therapist Job Description
We are looking to hire a committed skin therapist to provide various face and body treatments to clients. The beauty therapist’s responsibilities include advising clients on suitable treatments, answering all beauty-related questions, and ensuring that all tools and instruments are sterilized after every use. You should also be able to recommend appropriate skin care products and daily skin care regimens.
To be successful as a skin therapist, you should be able to exercise caution when using certain products, tools, and equipment. Ultimately, an exceptional beauty therapist should be able to effectively customize clients’ beauty treatments to achieve the best results.
Required Skills for Skin therapist job
- Relevant qualification in beauty therapy.
- An active license to practice beauty therapy.
- Proven experience working in the beauty industry.
- Sound knowledge of skin biology, skin physiology, and cosmetic chemistry.
- The ability to work flexible hours.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A professional appearance.
Skin therapist Roles & Responsibilities
- Evaluating clients’ beauty needs by asking questions and performing skin analyses.
- Providing facial and body hair removal treatments.
- Performing various massage techniques on clients’ face, hands, feet, and back.
- Explaining all treatment procedures to clients.
- Performing various skin treatments according to clients’ needs, such as peels, facials, and skin rejuvenation treatments.
- Providing manicures and pedicures.
- Offering clients advice on cosmetic and skincare products.
- Properly sterilizing beauty tools and equipment after every use.
- Ensuring that used inventory is replaced.
Steps to apply for Skin therapist Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Kingsvision Empower @ kingsvisionempower.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Skin therapist job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Skin therapist job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.