Service Engineer Jobs in Praj Refrigeration Industries Pune
Praj Refrigeration Industries is accepting applications for 4 Service Engineer vacancies at Pune Location. Candidates who have completed Diploma and have required skill set can apply for these Engineer Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 08/19/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Service Engineer Job Openings in Pune like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Engineer Jobs in Pune
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Praj Refrigeration Industries is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Service Engineer. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Engineer jobs in Pune via prajrefrigerationindustries.in. When it comes to Service Engineer Jobs in Pune for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Praj Refrigeration Industries, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Praj Refrigeration Industries Engineer Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Praj Refrigeration Industries
Job Role: Service Engineer
Job Openings: 4
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 10000 – Rs. 15000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 09/03/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Service Engineer Job Description
We are searching for a detail-orientated, deadline-driven service engineer to join our growing company. The service engineer’s responsibilities include repairing faults, servicing equipment, creating preventative maintenance strategies, and updating user manuals. You should provide friendly, efficient service at all times.
To be successful as a service engineer, you should be knowledgeable about machines and willing to accept constructive criticism. Ultimately, an outstanding service engineer will exhibit resourcefulness as well as superb active listening and troubleshooting skills.
About Praj Refrigeration Industries
In the year 2003, we, Praj Refrigeration Industries started our business with an aim to conquer this vertical. Our offerings such as Industrial Liquid Condenser, Discharge Screw Conveyor, PRI Ice Equipment, Water Chilling Plant, etc., are trusted because of incomparable quality. There creations are supplied from Pune, Maharashtra (India), from where we serve customers all over the world. Being one of the oldest manufacturers, we are very well aware of the market demands. Through constant research, our team has successfully launched matchless solutions. The equipment and systems we offer are admired owing to their long service life as well as high performance.
Required Skills for Service Engineer job
- A relevant certificate or license is advantageous.
- A valid driver’s license and willingness to travel.
- Excellent active listening and customer service skills.
- The ability to deal with multiple requests without being overwhelmed.
- The ability to remain professional under pressure.
- Superb work ethic and a growth mindset.
Service Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Using various strategies and tools to provide effective solutions to customers’ concerns.
- Communicating with clients, engineers, and other technicians to ensure that services are delivered effectively.
- Promptly following up on service requests and providing customer feedback.
- Monitoring equipment and machinery performance and developing preventative maintenance measures.
- Conducting quality assurance and safety checks on all equipment.
- Delivering demonstrations to ensure that customers are educated on safe and effective equipment use.
- Providing recommendations about new features and product improvements.
- Monitoring inventory and reordering materials when needed.
- Conducting research and attending workshops to remain abreast of industry developments.
- Writing reports and presenting findings to Managers and Supervisors on a regular basis.
How to apply for Engineer jobs in Pune Praj Refrigeration Industries?
- Visit official website of Praj Refrigeration Industries i.e., prajrefrigerationindustries.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Service Engineer post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.