Service Delivery Leader Jobs in Gurgaon
IBM is currently hiring candidates for the role of Service Delivery Leader. Notice regarding the Senior Management vacancy in Gurgaon location was published by the company on 8/31/2021. The work experience required for this Service Delivery Leader position is 7 – 8 years.
IBM Senior Management Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Senior Management jobs in Gurgaon, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Service Delivery Leader Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Gurgaon are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at IBM official website; ibm.com
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries. The company began in 1911, founded in Endicott, New York, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. IBM is incorporated in New York
Complete Details of the IBM Service Delivery Leader Jobs
|Role||Service Delivery Leader|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||7 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000|
Important Details to Apply for Senior Management jobs in Gurgaon IBM
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Gurgaon for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Senior Management Jobs in Gurgaon. If you are interested in applying for these latest Gurgaon jobs at IBM, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : ibm.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Service Delivery Leader Job Description
The infrastructure running industries likes transportation, energy, insurance, banking or healthcare is quickly changing as the world s relationship with technology evolves. Companies have more choices than ever before between on-premise, off-premise, or a hybrid approach. Our Infrastructure Specialists are responsible for keeping up with these latest and greatest of these changes and using their expertise to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers and products.
Service Delivery Leader Roles & Responsibilities
- As a Business Transformation Consultant, you will work on projects that help clients integrate strategy, process, technology and information to increase effectiveness, reduce costs and improve profit and shareholder value
- You will have an opportunity to build a powerful portfolio of interesting and rewarding experiences
- You can take advantage of opportunities to master new skills, work across different disciplines, move into new challenges and develop a robust understanding of different industries
- Collaboratively co-create a Business Strategy for the client organization
- Deliver flexible, fit-for-purpose Operating Models to meet the client s unique business needs and culture goals
- Use considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Ideate with clients to identify and analyze complex business challenges.
- Contribute to effort to define and implement to-be HR organization processes and a strategy to leverage Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle
- Responsible to provide Risk Management solutions using IBM OpenPages or other Operational Risk Management solutions, according to customer business needs
- Perform in Leadership roles and work in project teams for Client engagements
- You will have the opportunity to work on Practice building initiatives, training, pre-sales, solution design and pioneering engagements.
- Engage in various professional forums and participate in community events.
- You may be expected to work on varied roles in the Project, based your skill and experience on business process and enterprise risk related technology.
Required Skills for Service Delivery Leader job
- Overall industry experience of 7 years and minimum of 3 years of experience in AWS
- Should have strong hands on experience in AWS for services like VPC, EC2, Lambda, ECS, EKS, RDS, S3, DevOps, SSM, CloudWatch etc
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code using AWS Cloudformation, Ansible, Terraform, Chef, etc.
- Independently do a low level design of the AWS environments when provided with a high level design.
- Experience in build complete AWS environment when provided with a design.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Working experience in Design & Build or Run and Manage activities.
- Familiarity with Incident, Problem and Change Management Process.
- Handled any ticketing tools like Maximo, ServiceNow Provides technical guidance to the Junior team members and lead the team
- Able to contribute to Architectural and design discussions
- Proactively identify the gaps in the existing set up and provide alternative to optimize / address the gap
How to apply for Senior Management jobs in Gurgaon IBM?
- Visit official website of IBM i.e., ibm.com
- Go to IBM Careers Page
- Click on the Service Delivery Leader post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.