SEO Analyst Jobs in Astroved.com Private Limited
Astroved.com Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of SEO Analyst with experience of 2 – 3 Years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Digital Marketing Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Digital Marketing Jobs posted by Astroved.com Private Limited.
The Astroved.com Private Limited has notified the Digital Marketing Jobs Vacancy on 6/14/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Digital Marketing Jobs in Delhi.
Digital Marketing Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Digital Marketing Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of SEO Analyst at Astroved.com Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Astroved.com Private Limited Digital Marketing Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Astroved.com Private Limited Digital Marketing Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Astroved.com Private Limited
Job Role: SEO Analyst
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/14/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 2 – 3 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 300000 – Rs.350000
Education: Post Graduation
Selection Process: Interview
About Astroved.com Private Limited
Astroved is a fast-growing consumer internet company focused on bringing Vedic Astrological content and services to consumers worldwide. We incorporate ancient wisdom into modern applications to improve our customers lives. Offerings include a wide range of predictive services in the areas of health, wealth/finance, career, relationship and other life matters, as well as a full array of traditional remedial services. We aim to transform our members’ lives by developing top tier, scientifically validated astrology and Vedic-based services and applications to address the problems with which one struggles. Key to this is establishing research and development initiatives and building B2B partnerships and alliances with synergistic institutions.
Description of the SEO Analyst Vacancy
- Proficiency in latest SEO techniques for static as well as dynamic sites
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Plan, execute and evaluate off-page strategy (keeping in mind the latest algorithmic changes)
- Create marketing strategies that focus on driving revenue, profitable campaigns, customer acquisition etc.
- Manage multiple International SEO projects
- Complete ownership of the SEO projects
- Plan, execute the most suited SEO strategy for projects
- Maximize natural search engine ranking positions driving customer acquisition, development and retention
- Landing page and funnel optimization (working with tech & product teams) to improve relevance and improve conversion rates.
- Written and Verbal project update communication with the client
Skills Required For SEO Analyst Vacancy
- Ensure SEO site architecture is fit for purpose, continuously assessed and improved
- Update SEO knowledge
- Be open to constant learning and sharing
- Has a good understanding on tactics of building earned media through content marketing
SEO Analyst Roles & Responsibilities
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
How to apply for Digital Marketing Jobs in Delhi, Astroved.com Private Limited?
- If you believe Astroved.com Private Limited Digital Marketing Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., www.astroved.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for SEO Analyst.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.