Senior QA Engineer Jobs in Cerence Operating Company
Cerence Operating Company is hiring aspirants for the role of Senior QA Engineer with experience of 5 – 8 years for Pune location. Aspirants, who are looking for Software Tester Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Pune Software Tester Jobs posted by Cerence Operating Company.
The Cerence Operating Company has notified the Software Tester Jobs Vacancy on 7/19/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Software Tester Jobs in Pune.
Software Tester Jobs in Pune
Successful candidates for Software Tester Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Senior QA Engineer at Cerence Operating Company along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Pune and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Cerence Operating Company Software Tester Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Cerence Operating Company Software Tester Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Cerence Operating Company
Job Role: Senior QA Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/19/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: 5
Experience Required: 5 – 8 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 58000 – Rs. 92000
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Selection Process: Interview
About Cerence Operating Company
Cerence Inc. (Nasdaq: CRNC and www.cerence.com) is the global industry leader in creating unique, moving experiences for the automotive world. Spun out from Nuance in October 2019, Cerence is a new, independent company that has quickly gained traction as a leader in the automotive voice assistant space, working with all of the worlds leading automakers from Ford and Fiat Chrysler to Daimler, Audi and BMW to Geely and SAIC to transform how a car feels, responds and learns. Its track record is built on more than 20 years of industry experience and leadership and more than 325 million cars on the road today across more than 70 languages.
Description of the Senior QA Engineer Vacancy
- Extensive experience working as a Software QA Engineer or equivalent position.
- Experience in building up QA Strategy for a new product.
- Setup and maintenance of test machines/systems.
- Experience working with databases (e.g.: MSSQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Experience on API testing using Automation tools like Selenium, Appium for Mobile application.
- Experience to solve issues on embedded operation systems as Android or QNX, iOS, Linux,
- Experience and interest in web technologies (e.g., React JS, Node JS, Angular JS)
- Experience with Jenkins, Bamboo, or equivalent CI/CD
- Demonstrated ability to focus and complete tasks on time.
- Strong team player
- Show flexibility under changing conditions.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems quickly and creatively.
Skills Required For Senior QA Engineer Vacancy
- Desire to learn new technologies.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- starting, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient• Knowledge of Junit, HttpUnit, Fitnesse or other API testing tools.
- Programming languages knowledge: Java, python etc.
Senior QA Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
• As a QA subject matter expert (SME), document and track the test strategy.
• Test API which is created using Spring boot framework and deployed on Azure.
• Test mobile applications on iOS and Android which is connected to Infotainment system.
• Create and maintain Linux testing environments running on Kubernetes/Azure.
• Design, develop, automate, and maintain tests using Java, REST Assured, JMeter
• Build end to end tests to test the product as a whole
• Work in an agile environment with CI/CD
• Maintain and improve our test automation framework.
• Troubleshoot problems (root cause analysis) and report defects in JIRA.
• Participate to the technical aspects of the software solution through the full development lifecycle (including requirements, design, implementation, testing, documentation, maintenance, training and support).
• Collaborate with stakeholders to define the best test strategies.
• Play an active role in daily scrums, weekly grooming sessions, etc.
• It will be good to have Automotive experience.
• Ready to work on Manual as well as automation
How to apply for Software Tester Jobs in Pune, Cerence Operating Company?
- If you believe Cerence Operating Company Software Tester Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., cerence.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Senior QA Engineer.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.