Senior Engineer Jobs in Hyderabad
Qualcomm is currently hiring candidates for the role of Senior Engineer. Notice regarding the Engineer vacancy in Hyderabad location was published by the company on 09/30/2021. The work experience required for this Senior Engineer position is 7 – 6 years.
Qualcomm Engineer Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Engineer jobs in Hyderabad, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Senior Engineer Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Hyderabad are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Qualcomm official website; qualcomm.com
At Qualcomm, we invent breakthrough technologies that transform how the world connects, computes, and communicates. You interact with products and technologies made possible by Qualcomm every day—5G-enabled smartphones that double as pro-level cameras and gaming devices, connectivity solutions that keep you connected even in remote areas, 5G that makes cities safer with smart infrastructure, and the technology that powers the smart, connected factories that manufactured your latest purchase. Our work is behind and inside the innovations that deliver significant value across multiple industries and to billions of people every day.
Complete Details of the Qualcomm Senior Engineer Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||7 – 6 years|
|Salary||Rs .25000 – Rs. 105000|
Important Details to Apply for Engineer jobs in Hyderabad Qualcomm
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Hyderabad for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Engineer Jobs in Hyderabad. If you are interested in applying for these latest Hyderabad jobs at Qualcomm, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : qualcomm.com
Last Date to Apply: 11/07/2021
Senior Engineer Job Description
We are looking for a senior software engineer to design and implement new systems and features, as well as modify and maintain existing systems for adaptation to business and/or technology changes. The senior software engineer engages directly with IT management, development teams, technical delivery teams, and vendors to ensure the successful design, development, and delivery of technology-based solutions.
To be successful as a senior software engineer, you should be able to drive the software change and release management processes, assisting with the overall maturity of the software development lifecycle. Ultimately, a top-notch senior software engineer will ensure that software deliverables comply with quality standards and are completed on time.
Senior Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Serve as a technical lead contributing to and directing the efforts of development teams, including internal and external team members.
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the existing content supply portfolio of applications and services.
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the software stack.
- Determine root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling, and staffing.
- Mentor Software Engineers to allow for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
- Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes.
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
Required Skills for Senior Engineer job
- Broad experience designing, programming, and implementing large information systems.
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties.
How to apply for Engineer jobs in Hyderabad Qualcomm?
- Visit official website of Qualcomm i.e., qualcomm.com
- Go to Qualcomm Careers Page
- Click on the Senior Engineer post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.