Senior DevOps Engineer Jobs in Duff & Phelps Mumbai
Duff & Phelps is accepting applications for Various Senior DevOps Engineer vacancies at Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Software Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 09/30/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Senior DevOps Engineer Job Openings in Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Software Jobs in Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 4 – 7 years. Duff & Phelps is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Senior DevOps Engineer. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Software jobs in Mumbai via duffandphelps.in. When it comes to Senior DevOps Engineer Jobs in Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Duff & Phelps, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Duff & Phelps Software Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Duff & Phelps
Job Role: Senior DevOps Engineer
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 4 – 7 years
Salary: Rs .25000 – Rs. 105000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 11/07/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Senior DevOps Engineer Job Description
We are looking for a creative senior DevOps engineer to manage the transition between project planning and software deployment. In this role, your duties will include supervising junior developers, developing software and configuring systems, and performing diagnostic tests throughout the stages of development. You will also be required to forecast project duration and cost.
To ensure success as a senior DevOps engineer, you should demonstrate extensive experience in DevOps engineering and managing junior developers. Outstanding senior DevOps engineers optimize and enhance a company’s software performance.
About Duff & Phelps
Duff & Phelps acquired Kroll in 2018 and began transitioning our firm to the Kroll brand in 2021. We begin this new chapter with a fresh look and a clear and confident vision for the future. Duff & Phelps, A Kroll Business, delivers a seamless experience across our full suite of services, with a cohesive approach to bringing tech-forward solutions to the market. Our goal is to produce greater value for our clients and partners along with compelling career opportunities for our people.
Required Skills for Senior DevOps Engineer job
- Extensive experience in DevOps engineering, team management, and collaboration.
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages such as Python and Java, and writing code and scripts.
- Ability to oversee and mentor junior software developers, as well as report to management.
- Ability to install and configure software, gather test-stage data, and perform de-bugging.
- Ability to ensure smooth software deployment by writing script updates and running diagnostics.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity.
- Ability to keep up with software development trends and innovation.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Senior DevOps Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on Azure.
- Work collaboratively with operations and software engineering teams to define infrastructure and deployment requirements.
- Provision, configure and maintain cloud infrastructure defined as code.
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools.
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux and Windows based systems.
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas.
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of Azure infra.
- infrastructure and systems.
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimisation.
How to apply for Software jobs in Mumbai Duff & Phelps?
- Visit official website of Duff & Phelps i.e., duffandphelps.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Senior DevOps Engineer post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.