Senior Associate Jobs in Rivera Manpower Services Bangalore
Rivera Manpower Services is accepting applications for 10 Senior Associate vacancies at Bangalore Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Call Center Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 5/14/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Senior Associate Job Openings in Bangalore like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Call Center Jobs in Bangalore
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 5 – 10 years. Rivera Manpower Services is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Senior Associate. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Call Center jobs in Bangalore via www.riveramanpowerservices.in. When it comes to Senior Associate Jobs in Bangalore for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Rivera Manpower Services, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Rivera Manpower Services Call Center Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Rivera Manpower Services
Job Role: Senior Associate
Job Openings: 10
Experience Required: 5 – 10 years
Salary: Rs. 8,00,000 – Rs.12,00,000 P.A.
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Specified
Selection Process: Interview
Senior Associate Job Description
As a process of senior associate, you will be required to analyze existing processes and advise on system upgrades, perform regular equipment maintenance, maintain inventory and supplies, ensure product quality, and compile process reports for the production manager.
About Rivera Manpower Services
Rivera Manpower Services is a leader in providing talent solutions to IT and non-IT sectors. For the last ten years, we have been partnering with organizations to increase the quality and speed of recruitment by providing high-performing and highly skilled talent for niche roles. Our deep industry acumen combined with a wide talent pool of high caliber professional enables us to find the right match between skills, roles and culture. Our specialist teams have years of experience within their specific skill area and they consistently pick the right candidates that fit our client’s unique requirements.
Required Skills for Senior Associate job
- Business Development.
- Account/Territory Management.
- Client Relations.
- Sales Cycle Management.
- Needs Assessment.
- Sales Forecasting.
- Customer service.
Senior Associate Roles & Responsibilities
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with clients. Establish credibility, influence where appropriate and provide excellent client service. Draft contracts, minutes of board meetings, etc.
- Prepare fee matter estimates and quotations.
- Ensure timeliness of debt collection and billing.
- Ensure effective management of time, effort and resources in order to generate maximum efficiencies.
- Maintain time records at all times.
- Ensure work is compliant with procedures and standard documents.
- Consider regulatory issues at all times and report any concerns to senior management as appropriate.
- Maintain Knowledge Management (KM) information/system and ensure this is accurate and current.
- Build knowledge and experience in practice areas to the highest standards.
- Understand Legal Business plan and Strategic plan
- Provide support and guidance to more junior members of the team
- Undertake project work as required, undertaking any initiatives identified and designated from time to time by Heads of Service Line Partners or Director of Business Development
How to apply for Call Center jobs in Bangalore Rivera Manpower Services?
- Visit official website of Rivera Manpower Services i.e., www.riveramanpowerservices.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Senior Associate post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.