Senior Application Developer Jobs in Oracle India Private Limited
Oracle India Private Limited Senior Application Developer Careers: Oracle India Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Senior Application Developer to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Senior Application Developer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization from a recognized university.
Software Developer jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 6 – 11 years experience. Oracle India Private Limited is offering Rs. 75000 – Rs. 100000 for the position of Senior Application Developer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Oracle India Private Limited Senior Application Developer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website oracle.com.
About Oracle India Private Limited
At Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world’s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential.
Complete Details of the Oracle India Private Limited Software Developer Jobs
|Company Name||Oracle India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Senior Application Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||6 – 11 years|
|Salary||Rs. 75000 – Rs. 100000|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Senior Application Developer Job Description
Oracle India Development Center is looking for a highly motivated Senior Application Engineer to staff the development team in Bangalore, India. The team in India develops high performance, scalable, web and database server components used by all Siebel Products. Teamwork and solid written and verbal English communication skills is of utmost importance, as this group works closely with Product Marketing and other Engineering teams in the India, USA and Canada.
Required Skills for Senior Application Developer job
- 7 to 12 years of work experience in enterprise software product development
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in SQL
- Experience in OOP/OOD and Data Modeling
- Strong knowledge in business application design using UML
- Experience in Internet/Web-based application development
- Knowledge and experience in J2EE deployment and best practices is desirable
- Exposure to ML/Python, Microservices would be added advantage
- Exposure to Cloud technologies
- Exposure to Docker/Kubernetes, CI/CD concepts and tools
- Normally receives no subject matter direction on existing work with general direction on new work.
- Possesses good understanding of division functions and cross-divisional dependencies. Demonstrates advanced knowledge and skills in at least one area.
- Regularly provides subject matter guidance to peers within division.
- Can code with minimal direction
Senior Application Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Steps to apply for Senior Application Developer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Oracle India Private Limited @ oracle.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Senior Application Developer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Senior Application Developer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.