Senior Analyst Jobs in Ameriprise Gurgaon
Ameriprise is accepting applications for Various Senior Analyst vacancies at Gurgaon Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Digital Analyst Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 7/14/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Senior Analyst Job Openings in Gurgaon like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Digital Analyst Jobs in Gurgaon
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 3 – 4 years. Ameriprise is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Senior Analyst. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Digital Analyst jobs in Gurgaon via ameriprise.com. When it comes to Senior Analyst Jobs in Gurgaon for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Ameriprise, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Ameriprise Digital Analyst Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Ameriprise
Job Role: Senior Analyst
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 3 – 4 years
Salary: Rs. 25000 – Rs. 66000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
Senior Analyst Job Description
Analyst will deliver meaningful, measurable results through the analysis of digital programs and the optimization of digital properties (web, mobile, social, etc.). They will work with the digital analytics team and digital marketing team to develop metrics, reports and best practices within a suite of digital analytics tools. They will also partner with front end engineers to execute online tests to optimize the performance of our digital properties. Provide analytics support for Ameriprise Financial broker-dealer, insurance and annuities, and asset management interactive teams. Analyst will work with the digital analytics team to validate tag implementation plans and enforce data governance requirements. The analyst will serve as an expert within quality data science including emerging technology and industry trends
Since we were founded by John Tappan in 1894, we at Ameriprise Financial have stayed true to our mission: To help people feel confident about their financial future.
During trying economic times our strength, integrity, our breadth of services and personal relationships have made us a longstanding leader in financial planning and advice.
Required Skills for Senior Analyst job
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 3-6 years of experience utilizing web performance measurement tools such as Adobe Analytics? 2 years of experience on A/B testing platforms (Optimizely/Adobe Target)
- 2 years of experience in Data Quality Management including Data Flows, Scorecards/Dashboards, Master Data Management, and Data Warehousing Experience in reporting and analytics tools such as Web Business Intelligence, Lumira, PowerBI, Informatica
- Experience conducting analyses of digital data using modern analytics tools such as Alteryx/Python/R, PowerBI/Tableau and Adobe Workspace
Senior Analyst Roles & Responsibilities
- Create optimization strategies, testing roadmaps, test designs and testing newsletters
- Design and develop interactive dashboards using Adobe Workspace and/or PowerBI to help support business decision making and measure performance of product and organizational KPIs
- Define tagging requirements and ensure appropriate data capture to drive accurate measurement. Re-mediate data issues through tagging to ensure quality of data.
- Ensure that the data used follows the compliance, access management and control policies of the company while meeting the data governance requirements of the business
- Work with business data stewards and system analysts to provide appropriate standards for review, update, and creation of master data records across disparate systems to provide uniform definitions of key data components
- Develop measurement methodology for each marketing channel, creating automation and efficiencies where possible
How to apply for Digital Analyst jobs in Gurgaon Ameriprise?
- Visit official website of Ameriprise i.e., ameriprise.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Senior Analyst post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.