Senior Accountant Jobs in Tuskers India Group
Tuskers India Group Senior Accountant Careers: Tuskers India Group is currently looking to recruit Senior Accountant to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Senior Accountant job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Accountant jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 7 – 10 years experience. Tuskers India Group is offering Rs . 35000- Rs. 40000 for the position of Senior Accountant. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Tuskers India Group Senior Accountant Vacancy is 08/01/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website tuskergroup.in.
About Tuskers India Group
The Tusker group is a trusted source for a wide range of services with a wealth of experience and support strengthening our name, we are world class providers of genuine solutions. Our organization creates secure and efficient work environments for our clientele, some of the largest and most respected companies in both private and public sectors worldwide. We take pride in our investment in training and our multifaceted services ensure that we provide the best possible services with the use of cutting-edge technology. Feel at ease with the smooth running of your business. Our services guarantee increase in operational efficiencies for your entire organization with zero need for outsourcing.
Complete Details of the Tuskers India Group Accountant Jobs
|Company Name||Tuskers India Group|
|Job Role||Senior Accountant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||7 – 10 years|
|Salary||Rs . 35000- Rs. 40000|
Senior Accountant Job Description
We are looking for a detail-oriented senior accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization. The senior accountant’s responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
Required Skills for Senior Accountant job
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
Senior Accountant Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
Steps to apply for Senior Accountant Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Tuskers India Group @ tuskergroup.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Senior Accountant job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Senior Accountant job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.