Senior Accountant Jobs in S K Malik and Associates Delhi
S K Malik and Associates is accepting applications for 5 Senior Accountant vacancies at Delhi Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Accountant Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/3/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Senior Accountant Job Openings in Delhi like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Accountant Jobs in Delhi
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. S K Malik and Associates is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Senior Accountant. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Accountant jobs in Delhi via apna.co. When it comes to Senior Accountant Jobs in Delhi for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of S K Malik and Associates, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the S K Malik and Associates Accountant Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: S K Malik and Associates
Job Role: Senior Accountant
Job Openings: 5
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 15000 – Rs. 27000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/19/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Senior Accountant Job Description
We are looking for a detail-oriented senior accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization. The senior accountant’s responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
About S K Malik and Associates
S K Malik & Associates in Ashok Vihar, Delhi is a top player in the category Income Tax Consultants in the Delhi. This well-known establishment acts as a one-stop destination servicing customers both local and from other parts of Delhi. Over the course of its journey, this business has established a firm foothold in it’s industry. The belief that customer satisfaction is as important as their products and services, have helped this establishment garner a vast base of customers, which continues to grow by the day. This business employs individuals that are dedicated towards their respective roles and put in a lot of effort to achieve the common vision and larger goals of the company. In the near future, this business aims to expand its line of products and services and cater to a larger client base. In Delhi, this establishment occupies a prominent location in Ashok Vihar.
Required Skills for Senior Accountant job
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
Senior Accountant Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Delhi S K Malik and Associates?
- Visit official website of S K Malik and Associates i.e., apna.co.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Senior Accountant post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.